• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Yeah, I'm also hoping that Engage doesn't go all out and make everyone 2-A/Low 1-C like FE Heroes, I do however hope the god tiers have some really good feats that would otherwise upgrade god tiers of the respective FE games, like Low 2-C Sothis at bare minimum is what I want to see.

Cheap Answer? Kiran, given they have access to just about every other character on the site, including the stronger FEH OCs (Hel, Freyja, etc.)

I could probably also make a list of who's strongest in a vs scenario on a "by game" basis, though I'd probably be including characters that aren't currently on the wiki

Cheap Answer? Kiran, given they have access to just about every other character on the site, including the stronger FEH OCs (Hel, Freyja, etc.)

I could probably also make a list of who's strongest in a vs scenario on a "by game" basis

then i guess kiran is also the most unmatchable due to said access (either incon, stomp, or get stomped)

I'd say Kiran themselves are still very much killable, though there's something of a rule for summoner characters that prevents that iirc?

Assuming someone's allowed to just kill Kiran off the bat, probably one of the FEH Main Villains (Surtr, Hel, and Freyja specifically)

I thought it was the other way around, that we CAN'T protect summoner characters in threads.

...Remember when Kiran didn't scale to any physicals in the series and only had a tier for summons?

Honestly, probably Surtr (Invulnerability + Resurrection go brrrr), Hel (conceptual immortality go brrrr), or Freyja (thought based stealing all of your power and passive stealing all of your buffs go brrrr)

"Invincible" characters (Gharnef, Hardin, BK, Ashnard, Dheginsea, Lehran, Ashera) come to mind, too

Honestly, probably Surtr (Invulnerability + Resurrection go brrrr), Hel (conceptual immortality go brrrr), or Freyja (thought based stealing all of your power and passive stealing all of your buffs go brrrr)

"Invincible" characters (Gharnef, Hardin, BK, Ashnard, Dheginsea, Lehran, Ashera) come to mind, too
for surtr: Incap and sealing/BFR go BRRRR

for hel: same thing plus resistance to death hax

Freyja: power absorption resistance go brrrrr

for the invincible characters: incap go brrrrrr

Ironic since a guy who can't attack is the most powerful character in FE5, but FE10 would technically be Ashunera.

By game basis:

FE1/11: Gharnef
FE2/15: Duma, Jedah, Grima, Mila
FE3/12: Gharnef, Hardin, Marth
FE4: Arvis, Julius
FE5: Veld?
FE6: Idunn?
FE7: Nergal
FE8: Lyon, Fomortiis
FE9: Black Knight
FE10: Ashera (she also beats everyone on this list)
FE13: Grima
FE14: Anankos
FE16: Byleth (Runner-up: Claude)
I would personally put Fire Dragon or Limstella for FE7. Fire Dragon because funni dura neg fire, and Limstella, because they are the strongest morph, and they lead with life absorption.

For FE16 (which is technically FE17 cause Heroes is FE15), I'd put Shez as the Runner-up instead of Claude. Shez can keep up with Sothis in Byleth's body, which would already place them pretty high on the scaling chain. I'm pretty sure he's also a teleport-spammer in character, and has insta-kill attacks via Shadow Flash. Claude, honestly should probably have some of his matchups removed, because he outright admits in Hopes that he could never defeat Dimitri in a fair fight.

As for Heroes/FE15, well, we all know who would be there.

Honestly, Hopes introduced some good hax for plenty of characters

Also, if we went by canon on who would win in a fight, Nemesis should be able to beat Byleth and Claude individually (not that I disagree with removing matches tbh)

Lucina and the others were sent by Naga.
Speaking of grima

8-F2948-FD-BE8-C-404-E-8-A14-71034-E088-FC5.png

In the context of FEH, Grima is basically forced to confront the feelings of having memories of being friends with all these humans without the outlet of being able to murder them and put the idea out of their mind. So it's less "I'm not an evil murderer anymore" and more like "there was always an emotional complication, but now I can't kill you to make myself feel better." But the exploration of Grima having feelings is definitely an improvement imo.

Heroes giving characters who didn't have much screentime a second chance and forcing some of the lunatics and mega-villains to 'play nice' has honestly been one of my favorite parts of its existence.

It's nice getting a little more out of some one-scene-wonders and characters who were 'boss of map' and nothing else.

Not saying they're all deep, but it's just nice to have more.

Heroes giving characters who didn't have much screentime a second chance and forcing some of the lunatics and mega-villains to 'play nice' has honestly been one of my favorite parts of its existence.

It's nice getting a little more out of some one-scene-wonders and characters who were 'boss of map' and nothing else.

Not saying they're all deep, but it's just nice to have more.
Even Brigand Boss got some development in the Daily Life comics...

I feel like the Rearmed Grima Alt had a pretty good Forging Bond on the subject , Like they where being subservient for the time being till they could gather information so they weren't doing anything blind and then when they tried to kill someone they realized they where unable due to the contract so they kind of just begrudgingly accepted the current circumstance, Also i liked all of Grima's Lv40 quotes there interesting and painted a better picture of the character for me since it kind of forces them into talking about their ideals more directly then i think we've seen, It's helped me slightly get why Plegian people would worship Grima, Since Grima truly does view themselves as this ultimate neutralizer god of sorts, There kind of like Zamasu from DBS in a way,

F Grima:
"Come to butter me up some more? How very irksome. I've nothing to chat about with a human.
Humans spout their ideals, but it's nothing but lip service. Let's all join together and hold hands, you'll say.
We can overcome our differences despite being different species, despite our differing core ideologies.
The truth is what you see daily in this place. Day after day, night after night, all you have is never-ending war.
One person's satisfaction means another must suffer. That is the truth of all worlds.
But my power of destruction is the one true equalizer.
If you think there's someone out there capable of leading the world with such high-minded ideas of love and bonds...
I'd love to meet them.
Hmph. After all that, you still talk your big talk? Very well. I'll watch over you... Right until your bitter end."

M Grima:
You are a curious one... You willingly come to chat with me? The fell dragon? Alone?
You know full well how I detest humans.
They have no qualms asking for divine assistance when it meets their fickle needs...
But how quick they are to shun their benefactors once they get what they desire.
They become arrogant and make the same mistakes repeatedly, incapable of learning the folly of their ways.
They claim their actions are for the good of others, but that's merely a show of self-indulgence.
Humans are selfish. And the ugliness of mankind has turned me repulsive.
It's the world that wants me to be evil. And yet you claim to need me here? Enough of your lies, worm.
How dare you look at me with such a gaze. Do not dare pity me!

M Fall Grima:
'It seems you possess a grave misunderstanding of the harvest festival, [Summoner].
You may celebrate nature's bounty, but remember that there are winners and losers in every exchange.
For you to gain something, someone else must lose it. What brings joy to you casts bitter sorrow upon another.
Those without the will or power to resist can only be crushed underfoot. Such is the nature of the harvest.
Now you see the world through the Fell Dragon's eyes. Thus, I ask you: Are you the hunter or the hunted?
Consider well your path. For my part, I will continue to reap the harvest's bounty through ruin and despair!'

Last edited:
Back