• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Everyone more or less has a reason to scale to Sakura or Elise in Heroes, so they would be 2-A. The real issue is how we deal with scaling post Book IV, because that's where the Tier 1 Scaling begins, and FEH for whatever reason decided to make characters like Flavia on par with Alfonse.

Everyone more or less has a reason to scale to Sakura or Elise in Heroes, so they would be 2-A. The real issue is how we deal with scaling post Book IV, because that's where the Tier 1 Scaling begins, and FEH for whatever reason decided to make characters like Flavia on par with Alfonse.
Heroes writers know about us and they do this intentionally. It has been longform trolling. I can't be convinced otherwise.

Finally went back to buy all the Fire Emblem DLC that I didn't buy yet on the 3DS

Made sure I have everything before the shop is closed and these things are lost to me forever

I remember back in college being recommended getting Awakening. It was post DLC and I would budget out my paycheck every week to buy a little of the DLC at a time...

I'm glad I still have mine loaded, shame we're going to end up losing it for people who are this late to the party

Yeah, it's a shame for them to be closing the online support and DLC stuff. It's the repeat of Wii/DS doomsday despite there being so much nostalgia trips to be had with all of those features and games that made use of the online support.

17-B2505-E-AA83-42-BE-9-A0-F-9-C3-D9-C076354.png

i looked up the dragon girl from the comic, her name is nowi apparently.

How good is she in fire emblem heroes, (i've never played the game but i just wish to know)

I remember that people used her a lot a couple years ago, but according to gamepress, Nowi is a Tier 3 (out of 5, so she's decent) with her Resplendent

Although Heroes is one of those games where you can make just about everyone really good (amount of investment may vary)

Being available at 3/4 Stars is also pretty good since it means she isn't exactly rare

I remember that people used her a lot a couple years ago, but according to gamepress, Nowi is a Tier 3 (out of 5, so she's decent) with her Resplendent

Although Heroes is one of those games where you can make just about everyone really good (amount of investment may vary)

Being available at 3/4 Stars is also pretty good since it means she isn't exactly rare

compared to other gacha games. FEH good drop rates/gameplay?

Drop rates vary, but honestly I have always felt they're decent enough for a F2P player that I don't feel pressured.

As for gameplay...do you like Fire Emblem? Because it's Fire Emblem on a smaller screen.

I haven't played many gachas but FEH is incredibly fair, as for gameplay it's a "simplified" version of normal FE (smaller maps, less movement, no RNG, basically still FE though)

The Brave Heroes don't actually seem to be Abstract Entities, rather just Heroes who were summoned as a result of collective belief in them. They do seem to get an amp though, as Anna mentions "They are lifted even higher." So they can probably just be listed on the profiles.

So Low 1-C Gatekeeper is legit

Last edited:
Random question but can someone explain a small part of the Archanea scaling chain to me, I'm not against it all i just wanted a small clarification for my own reference, Does Marth's 6-C rating come from scaling to Duma and Mila creating Valentia or is he scaled to Grima? His Large Island rating on his page list it as scaling to the Valentian Falchion but the Falchions page says it's rating comes from having the power of Mila and Mila's rating comes from fighting Naga who ratings comes from fighting Grima, So do i have the chain right or am i missing something with Mila and Duma?
Marth = Alm = Mila <Naga<Grima

Okay that makes more sense to me , I was just curious if there was any special reason why his 6-C was listed from scaling to Alm's Falchion instead of directly to Naga

Finally began playing Three Hopes again after taking a break. This looks like a pretty good LS Strength. Probably well into Class 50 or 100 if I had to guess.

Last edited:
Back