• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

It's from the Rulebook of FE Cipher, supposedly. Cipher is probably canon thanks to Echoes + Cipher Original Designs appearing in Heroes (Like Fallen Ike)

Can't wait for some sort of throwaway line about walking through time or something and we all lose our minds for Imeasurable speeds...

Last edited:
Mekkah has posted a video about Fire Emblem Multiverse stuff related to Engage.

K8W5Z3C.png

Looks like those memes about Shiny Freyja weren't inaccurate lol

FEH

I could honestly probably make an argument for the Tempest being Low 1-C, since it's able to reach from Yggdrasil to The World of Awakening, and the fact that the V*lla Curse, which has 2-A range can't reach Askr.

I could honestly probably make an argument for the Tempest being Low 1-C, since it's able to reach from Yggdrasil to The World of Awakening, and the fact that the V*lla Curse, which has 2-A range can't reach Askr.
...And just like that, Tier 1 Donnel is back on the menu, boys.

Heard FE has conceptual hax but only type 2 (no type 1)

but where is it from again.

Also resistance negation exists right.
I genuinely don't know, I lost control of keeping up with a bunch of our profiles, they'll need scanned and picked over to be sure.

We're at least talking a Low 1-C, and a variety of hax thanks to how off the rails FEH has gotten

Back