• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Judging by the last trailer "Awakened Rivals" + Demo gameplay, general observations

Byleth can manipulate time in other ways, now, most notably actually moving in time stop

So many P&A upgrades

Combat Arts have unique animations now, which is incredible

Big fan of the new training mechanics

Solon and Kronya getting to survive the Academy Phase is pretty great

For all intents and purposes, the characters from Three Hopes are the exact same as the characters in Three Houses, but it could probably go either way due to being an alternate timeline

Though I do believe any feats in Three Hopes should also scale to Three Houses, it's very unlikely the characters would become stronger/weaker simply due to a few changes in the timeline

Last edited:
Given that the time skip In three hopes is smaller then in three houses they should probably have new keys

It seems Shez and Edelgard were able to take on Thales even in the Academy phase. Don't really know what that means AP wise

It either means Thales was holding back or that Thales only scales to Base level characters, probably the former as he was able to handle the situation very well after changing to his true form and decided to leave on his own

One of his hobbies is playing music, so it's possible he'll also be referencing his appearance in Heroes (Charging Horn)

Well, the endings for Hopes are... something. Not really sure what I expected, lmfao. Claude's be wilding, and on that note, urge to rematch intensifies.[/ISPOILER]

(Edit: not all sure how to set those other spoilers up, the blue buttons)

Last edited:
Well, the endings for Hopes are... something. Not really sure what I expected, lmfao. Claude's be wilding, and on that note, urge to rematch intensifies.

(Edit: not all sure how to set those other spoilers up, the blue buttons)
You just type what you typed, but without the I at the start of SPOILER.

Probably

regardless of whether or not we make Three Hopes pages separate, everything a character has at base in Three Hopes should also be on their Three Houses profiles, imo

I'm curious. Was there anything in Three Hopes ('sides Shez) that gave new feats or was it consistent with the feats shown in Three Hopes?
From what I have seen so far

In Azure Gleam Chapter 4, you have feats of characters pushing a giant boulder that could be used for LS

In Scarlet Blaze Chapter 4, Armored Units could fragment a good chunk of a wall at Garreg Mach

We get statements that Base Byleth is the strongest of Jeralt’s Mercenaries in case anyone was doubting it

I gotta talk about how goofy Hel scaling was, not because it's wrong or anything, but it's that Hel opens up with the most blatant High 3-A statement, yet Gustav also stated that Hel's strength isn't what makes her dangerous

The same Gustav who had fought Hel before (granted, with less deaths powering her, still infinite)

The same Hel (who, of course, is stronger than the Hel that fought Gustav) that the Order of Heroes is able to defeat several times

The same Order of Heroes who were, up until this point, almost completely featless and had just been fighting a guy who's best statements were 9-A, and completely relied on Invulnerability and Resurrection in order to survive

The escalation was insane

Kinda spoiler? Not really since you can learn this at the very beginning of the game, but I'll spoiler it for being Three Hopes
Bernadetta really got a funny "freeze gg", huh

So, basically in this sidequest, it is reveal that Shez is strong, strong enough to single-handedly fight and defeat everybody of the Three Houses, including the house leaders working together, in the mock battle. So's that is a good AP feat for them Pre-Timeskip

Ending Spoilers???

I just finished Golden Wildfire, and I gotta say, that was extremely disappointing. It just kinda... ends.

I attempted something of a sandbox for Shez. Don’t know if I ever finish it but it is a start. It is sad that Sothis and Rhea does not have paralouge in this game, at least that I can find

kinda off topic, but I feel like we should change "Pre-Timeskip" and "Post-Timeskip" to "Academy Phase" and "War Phase", since those are the official terms.

Might be relevant in the future?

we can probably find the size of each map in Three Hopes by using Ailell, since it looks to be the same map design in both games, I think, some of the areas are the exact same, at the very least

Back