• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

There's a timeline in which every (non GBA) God tier scales to Low 2-C, tbh

But I wonder if it's possible to scale Ashunera to the more recent flood calc (old one assumes that she took an entire 6 minutes to do so, simply because she was sad)

Contextually, Ashera threatening to destroy the world and create a new one isn't the same as blowing up the planet, but rather turning everyone to stone and starting over with new life

If she actually was going to destroy the planet, she'd have just done so

I recall someone mentioned creating the world though, but then JSW brought up them finding a ball of water and they created the landmasses. But saw no such statement, so I think discussion was unfinished.

Hold on, I can probably find it, it happens during Yune's lore dump (Rebirth 3)

Here it is

Kinda neat how Ashunera being High 6-A is heavily consistent with lore (creating landmass and flooding the planet)

Last edited:
Du9aWS2XgAA1-i9

There's a reason you lost, Lundgren. One simple reason... You pissed me off.​

so if lyn is jotaro and lundgren is dio.

I wonder who would be joseph, avdol, polnareff, and kakyoin

also who would the nine glory gods be? as well as the other dio villains?

Interesting how Kyza is referred to with they/them pronouns in meet the heroes

Edit: Also, from a quick translation on DeepL, the original Japanese text actually seems to refer to Kyza as she/her.

Last edited:
Funny that's how Darksphere works; seems like a combination of mind manipulation and possession. But Imhullu which was created using Darksphere works differently in which is uses some kind of magic barrier to negate attacks.

Also, a note, is that Invulnerability requires a statement about the ability to nullify attack potency as opposed to it just being extremely durable. Which is also something Imhullu is stated is spirits/barrier nullifying the enemy attack. It could actually be a legit definition for invulnerability.

Why do we assume every Three Houses character should have access to their spell list, including characters that outright have weaknesses in reason or faith?

It's not really assumed those whose personal classes don't utilize magic would be able to cast them regularly aside from their Noble/Commoner classes.

Just realized that most characters from FEH can nearly OHKO a bunch of characters nigh-passively via specials like Blazing Wind, especially since they are 3rd strongest 2-A's on the site AP wise.

Note that it wouldn't be "infinitely" above baseline 2-A or whatever even with that, it'd probably just be unquantificably above baseline if nothing more than being above Y is a thing, which is still usable, but not as much.

This isn't noteable for scaling anyone yet, probably, but have we discussed Thorr's level 40 convo where she states Kiran and the Breidablik weren't part of Alfador's design?

...again, probably can't be used for anything yet, but just something that might be interesting down the line.

There's a few statements of Kiran being outside of logic and every attempt at reading their fate doesn't work, I guess

Might mean Kiran's homeworld doesn't count within all of Alfaðör's creation.

Larger cosmology evidence possibly? At least if they keep fleshing the concept out?

Again, this scaling to anyone yet is unlikely but...kinda neat at least?

Trying to make a Kris profile, a lot of tabbers incoming

This is painful, ngl

Last edited:
Well, GBA magic users never strike physically, so shouldn't striking strength just be unknown?

I suppose, but at the same time untrained children happen to be High 8-C

I don't see why Canas, as a grown adult man, should really be much physically weaker than Chad (upon Chapter 3, at least), but I can change it

Edit: made the change

Nah, both sides of the argument are understandable, Canas doesn't exactly have any physical feats like punching someone, which would allow him to scale in the same way as, say, Chad, if we were to go back to my previous example

While it's logical that he probably scales, nothing's ever shown so I think Unknown is fine

Back