• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread: Long Live Medeus!

I've been wondering how to treat that for a while now. Limited power null sound best so far, but I'm not sure tbh. (Also keep in mind this also applies to Firesweep weapons and the Windsweep/Watersweep and Dazzling Staff skills.)

FE already has different types of Power Null, Silence and Nihil are both extremely different from each other and are both considered Power null

Silence just disables magic abilities, Nihil negates passive hax and special attacks; it doesn't negate abilities that come from weapons.

So in fates when you jump into the bottomless chasm is azura the one who sends us to valla or is there just a portal or something in the chasm

The canyon is a gateway, it's a natural occurrence, but iirc Corrin and Azura are capable of entering through water

Probably not, and besides, Composite FE profiles would be Low 2-C scaling from Velezark from FE Warriors.

Well, as of now, we don't really have pages for characters in their FEH incarnations (although, I'm pretty sure they're fine, as I believe they're different enough from themselves, especially Alts)

I wouldn't really know how to quantify it, but I'd say that might work (Note: Only applies to FEH's "Marth: Hero-King unless we include them with a composite page then I can have High 6-B Christmas Trees)

About composite profiles

Composite children should definitely be a thing imo, but I'd say no to including Warriors, as it was a crossover, but I'd actually be fine with FEH as that's all IntSys

Me and PaChi for example had the idea to have Canon AND Composite profiles, but its only an idea.

I only ask because it looks like Marth from F12 when he is holding the Shield of Seals.

I should have probably worded it as do you guys think the Shield of Seals grants it's wielder a speed amp?

I actually meant to bring up composite children a while ago, (considering Morgan's profile already lists different abilities based on potential parents.) But I ended up forgetting to do so.

Well, not sure the conclusion on that, but Antonifier spoke and basically said he had problems with the calc. Can be seen, Here

Well going off from what he said, wouldn't the CAPE calc be a better alternative for calcing Rexbolt? We did that with the DMC storm calc iirc and that was unanimously accepted. I don't see why we can't do the same here.

Not too experienced with using CAPE, but that method seems legit. Someone could preferably calc it using CAPE method here.

Same tbh. Turns out the large majority of Awakening's skills are either statistics amplification or reduction.

I was originally gonna have skills from the gender exclusive classes under Male/Female only respectively, but those can be inherited from parents.

Back