• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

koopa3144

He/Him
E GIF - E GIFs

So AB isn't in the best state on the wiki and made this thread to see if I can help rectify that.
Here is a list of some things that can be discussed
  • What should be considered canon?
  • Are their better feats than what we have currently
  • revisions for currently existing profiles.
  • Profiles for the rest of the flock and Pigs.
But feel free to talk about anything else Angry Birds related!

I'm prob gonna make a crt separating Transformers stuff from "Classic" profiles. Idk if they should still scale to the Classic universe birds but if they don't we can probably get something from the cutscenes.

A discussion thread, huh? Following in. (thinks too hard about SEGA owning Rovio now, with Sonic and Angry Birds having gone on crossovers in Dash and Epic together before)

Regarding the subject, I assume that a portal (which Ice Bird came from) in Space's animated promo trailer was the gateway to it's dimension, which gave them special transformations before entering there (Eggsteroids were also wormholes to bonus stages). Seems like a potential key for Classic profiles that may replace those of Transformers, unless they don't really add much.

Last edited:
Because of this, I assume that a portal (which Ice Bird came from) in Space's animated promo trailer was the gateway to it's dimension, which gave them special transformations before entering there. Seems like a potential key for Classic profiles that may replace those of Transformers, unless they don't really add much.
iirc Space doesn't give much new stuff to most of the flock so I'm not 100% sure if it should be a key or not.

Early on that video series (Slingshot Stories), the Pigs are shown to possibly (not entirely sure myself) have sorts of Type 4 Immortality and Resurrection as once killed, they end up in a white limbo and can return to the living world through medicine from their doctor. I do find this particularly interesting, as it's almost like Hulk's Green Door in comparison.
Very interesting. None of the Flock have ever permanently killed a pig have they? If so they might be able to get Type 4 Immortality and Resurrection negation.

Very interesting. None of the Flock have ever permanently killed a pig have they? If so they might be able to get Type 4 Immortality and Resurrection negation.
We do know that Zombie Pigs (and Undead ghosts in Epic) does exist in the Classic dimension, with them even rising from the ground after being popped (though Slingshot Stories had them come back in a healthy condition). Guess this doubles down their immortality (Type 7 in this case) even further (Corporal and Foreman has forms, so I don't question if other majors like King has them as well).

Last edited:
I feel like Transformers profiles would have their own tier compared to Classic (and possibly Space)'s Low 7-C. The movie universe probably goes as "At least 8-A, likely High 6-A" from Leonard's feat in a page and the second post here respectively.

Super Angry Birds already got a respect thread on Reddit, and the Classic universe has some feats we can look up (it's a shame the user didn't add timestamps, but at least we got links; excluding Transformers stuff, of course).

I assume we discuss here which game shares which lore and feats to be considered as one canon right?

Keep watching.

Super Angry Birds already got a respect thread on Reddit, and the Classic universe has some feats we can look up (it's a shame the user didn't add timestamps, but at least we got links; excluding Transformers stuff, of course).
I'm a bit late but here are some of my thoughts on the stuff from the respect threads. for Super Angry Birds Bomb destroying the small clock tower using his strongest explosion is prob their best feat. The flock outrunning Chuck's heat laser could be a good feat. The transformers blocking and dodging lasers are good speed feats. Idk how impressive it is but getting sent to the moon and getting kicked back is probably a good Dura feat. The Birds being able to move the phone their game is on also seems impressive but I'm still not sure how impressive. Red sending Chuck into space is also a pretty good feat.

I'd prob give time something like "Possibly Time Travel (Potentially went to the future through unknown means)" On a different note, Angry Birds Ace Fighter has a lot of good stuff in it in terms of abilities with all the ships and pets. It sucks that it's been lost to time afaik with no good listings of all the pet and ship abilities anywhere.

I've been watching some Slingshot Stories and heres some stuff that I found:
in Slingshot Stories some Pig seemingly pulls a curtain containing space which than actually puts them in space. The Birds are also shown to be unaffected by being in space a few times in the show so possibly space survival without their space forms? Also, Bomb sometimes explodes into nothing than returns later in the ep which should give him like Mid-High regen. The Birds also poof like in the game but this could be teleportation cause when this happens to Red he's back with the others right after (Maybe both?). Also a new weakness for the Birds would be that they're addicted to bird seeds. The player shoots Red into space and into some asteroids which might be a good feat, Red leaves the app and comes back but idk if it's something he would normally be able to do. Matilda also leaves the app through a portal which should be noted. Red flies up to stack the Pigs. The Birds and pigs should maybe have longevity cause they've been around for a long time but these could be different Birds so I'm not sure. Terence shakes the earth which is a very impressive feat.

New calc, we are so back angry bros! I'm pretty sure the classic cast would downscale cause Terrance is portrayed as the strongest bird.
Also, I still need to make that dimensional crt I'll hopefully drop it soon tho.

Back