• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Man comparing Awakening Growth rates compared to Three Houses is insane.
When Villager Donnel with Aptitude has a higher Strength than High Lord Dimitri, we have issues...

When Villager Donnel has equal strength to Great Lord Dimitri, we have issues...
Look up Wolf and Sedgar from Shadow Dragon.

Then we can talk.

And thats in base mind you, Shadow Dragon had some clear growth bonis with classes. Sedgar and Wolf were the only saving grace for your psyche in extrem 5 star though.

Just compare their growth to other Shadow Dragon units though. Big oof.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wolf: 160% 100% 0% 85% 85% 50% 65% 0%

Sedgar: 160% 80% 0% 95% 85% 30% 85% 0%

Big Oof
Something to note is that in those games characters whose initial class wasnt magical had 0% magic and res growth, and even then, res growth was ridiculously low in magic oriented untis.

Mages in the game were an absolute nightmare if you wanted to play it on anything higher than hard.

Rtxthegamer said:
We can see that it comes from a source of light, and its kind of like a spotlight.
Honestly, I won't be surprised if Fire Emblem characters gets a Relativistic to Speed of Light upgrade. Maybe more info about tomes and spell casting in Fire Emblem in general is going to be needed.

PuasLuisZX said:
Rtxthegamer said:
We can see that it comes from a source of light, and its kind of like a spotlight.
Honestly, I won't be surprised if Fire Emblem characters gets a Relativistic to Speed of Light upgrade. Maybe more info about tomes and spell casting in Fire Emblem in general is going to be needed.
The issue is, we have no idea what the "heavens" are, which is where the light comes from apparantley. Hoarfrost is likely one of the closest things to SoL attack

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Man comparing Awakening Growth rates compared to Three Houses is insane.

When Villager Donnel with Aptitude has a higher Strength than High Lord Dimitri, we have issues...

When Villager Donnel has equal strength to Great Lord Dimitri, we have issues...
I don't see any problem with the absolute god of FE being above Dimitri

Would those with defensive Hero's relics (such as Aegis shield and Rafail gem) be High 7-C? I mean I know Felix would b High 7-C due to being one of the strongest students, but what about Mercedes?

Oh yeah, Karel from FE6 easily has the highest growths; too bad they were limited to only one level up, but the fact that HP was 240% and everything else was more than 100% was dope. I guess that's why he's the Sword Saint.

Rtxthegamer said:
Would those with defensive Hero's relics (such as Aegis shield and Rafail gem) be High 7-C? I mean I know Felix would b High 7-C due to being one of the strongest students, but what about Mercedes?
Felix at least gets a sacred weapon to go with his Heroes Relic. Mercedes technically has Tathlum Bow but I don't think she ever uses it as an enemy and you get it completely at random

We should probably avoid gameplay, but just a heads up; even Sylvain's Hero's relic is sub-par with the Gradivus lance; which could be used by anyone. And also the original SotC is the weakest Hero's Relic by far in terms of stats. But with that out of the way, I think it's fine to even consider non weapon Hero's relics comparable to the others. Aegis Shield would still give Felix High 7-C durability. Lysithea being comparable to other Hero's Relic users is consistent for both her own relic and her duel Crests.

"Trickster has a new Combat Art called "Trick", which lets the user swap places with an ally within 5 spaces. With this, you can literally trick your way around the battlefield!"

Oh yeah, the black hole feat. Also, noticed why couldn't I comment on that blog anymore?

I'm not sure how blogs can be closed though; unless the blog creator turns off commenting on them.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Trickster has a new Combat Art called "Trick", which lets the user swap places with an ally within 5 spaces. With this, you can literally trick your way around the battlefield!"
Warpskipping never was easier!

I'm still most interested in the Dark Flier class; though War Monks and Tricksters are easily interesting as well.

Would Maurice be Low 7-B for being able to fight a fused Byleth? (Its also "consistent" with Felix being able to notch a narrow victory against Byleth.)

That seems reasonable. And Yeah, Felix is pretty much the strongest non lord or lord's right hand student in canon given his studies and support conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back