• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Healers are broken because range healing is the norm. And the bishop class makes it so that you dont need to worry about the uses.

Also because enemies hit like trucks in maddening.

Witchy playing extreme

Chapter 3: I hate all archers

Chapter 4: I hate all magicians. Also fire that dork who implemented that turn limit AND magician reinforcement. Thank Mercedes for no damage tanking all magicians snd reliably chip with freaking BOLGALONE.

Chapter 5: I hate... Thieves... Huh...

Huh, extreme is maddening in english apperently.

How is the magic system even supposed to work.

Why is my priest running around with more and better spells than my actual magician

Dedue was kind of meant to be a Fortress Knight; though he can also make a good War Master on par with Raphael; though Felix is the best War Master and Caspar's also a great War Master.

Because Pokémon > Digimon everyday, man.

Also because throwing a ball to Ferdinand is hilarious.

PaChi2 said:
Because Pokémon > Digimon everyday, man.
I haven't watched much Digimon and done a lot of Pokemon stuff, but the little bit if Digimon I did get into actually felt more fun to me for other reasons. Like its lore and stuff and the character relationships.

Oh, the show is more fun than the Pokémon anime.

In the games, however, I prefer Pokémon.

I have never played a Digimon game, but Digimon is clearly the superior Anime. I kinda lost interest in Pokemon after the 4th generation however.

Nice! Would play it write now, but stuck on a Maddening Difficulty chapter ATM.

I still need to finish the battle with Nemesis before I play. Time to rush through this fight then...

What does Cindered Shadows fully do again, hiw long is the side story and what does it fully add, I'm wondering if I should do another playthrough at this time

It's similar to Bowser's Minions or Bowser Jr's side stories in the M&L Remakes. It can be progressed at any time before the time skip and kind of has its own save data. But progression in it can effect the pre timeskip among other things in the main story and the recruitment. However, the 5th route doesn't come out till May, but I'm sure it requires completing the Cindered Shadow's side story.

Then I'll just wait till May for the 5th Route to start a new playthrough, which means I'll have to avoid spoilers for a while, it would be great if people could use a spoiler tag for Cindered Shadows story elements just to make sure no one gets spoiled, howevere if people wish not to, then I'll have to tread very carefully around this thread

Yuri's Relic

Increases movement, allows him to move again and may halve damage. It is called Fetters of Dormi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back