• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final TARDIS Additions

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
As I said on my message wall, I'm making a big Doctor Who thread, and this is probably the last, so I'll make it quick and simple.

The TARDIS has a potential evolution feature, where it can gain new and random powers.

Resistance to spatial manipulation, more resistance, Extractor Fans, and Perception Filters.

The TARDIS can increase and decrease in size.

OMEGA: I think what the Doctor is referring to is the dimensional instability which afflicts this sector of space. He knows only Time Lords can exist within its boundaries.
SENTIA: But you've fixed that. I'm here. Look, I'm fine.
DOCTOR: Only as long as the Professor's Tardis and its dimensional circuit remains in place. For you to survive the journey, Ertikus will have to leave his Tardis behind.

-Omega

DALAND: (voice distorting) Doctor? I'm feeling very strange.
DOCTOR: That Tardis is the one thing keeping this area of space free from dimensional interference. We've got to persuade it to stay or you and the others will be torn apart.

-Omega

(TARDIS control room. TARDIS door closed.)
PC SHARP: So, this is what the inside of a Police Box looks like, is it?
THE DOCTOR: You really have no clue what a Police Box is supposed to look like, do you?
PC SHARP: No.
THE DOCTOR: Well, this Police Box is shielded. They won't be able to detect us through the walls. Now, let's see what they're up to.
(Electronic swirling noise then engine moving away.)
PC SHARP: Looks like they're heading into town.

-Brave New Town The Doctor activates a button on the console that causes Einstein's Ood form to revert back into a human being. There's
physical effects afterwards and he knew what happened, so it's not time manipulation. Death is the only answer.

The Doctor: "Every time the TARDIS materializes in a new location, within the first nanosecond *snaps* of landing it analyses its surroundings, calculates a 12th dimensional datamap of everything within a thousand mile radius and determines which outershell would best blend in with the environment." There's also other uses of Information Analysis; The Doctor states "The TARDIS should be able to detect anything in the known Universe" in Flatline, though it didn't work here because these being were 2-D. His shields also blocked out energy absorption from the Boneless, until they changed into 3-D beings. He checks the composition of an object. And The TARDIS can do environment checks. Time of The Angels.

When "Forceshielded" The TARDIS isn't BRF'd by a Temporal Displacement Device, which sends the target to a specfic point in time chosen by the user. Rosa.

Now for additions to powers that are already there, but make them more combat related

The Doctor seals off a part of the universe from a 5-D being. The TARDIS produced a bright light to ward off one of the Black Guardian's underlings, the shadow. The Armageddon Factor. The Kinetic Extrapolator could block out The Dalek's Teleportation and from "blasting them out of the sky" in The Parting of The Ways. Since it also has a Kinetic Extrapolator, he should have resistance to EE and TM like the War variant.

The Doctor says that it would take an extremely powerful magnetic force to pull the TARDIS' power source out "one as... as
strong as a solar system." The Brink of Disaster.

The TARDIS could convert 25% of its rooms into energy during Castrovalva. Nyssa confirms that they did "burn it up"
rather than just Jettison it.

Placed a Gravity shell powerful enough to withstand white holes capable of devouring solar systems, around a ship.

The TARDIS can enter conceptual space. The TARDIS can also travel to Parallel Universes, which are directly stated to be another space-time continuum, before they were closed.

After The Master opened the Eye of Harmony, the molecular structure of the Earth was changing, this allowed The Doctor to warp glass as if it were film of Cellophane, even walking right through it, with the glass warping around him. These were described as being subtle, then there's the catastrophic changes where the Earth "will be pulled inside out." It was also heavily implied to have either affected a scale, the system of weight in general, or The Doctor's mass, since he lost 20 pounds. It also changed the weather and conditions in areas, causing it to snow in Hawaii, flood in Russia and Nappa, tides to be at a record high, etc.

'TARDIS. Took myself out of time. This area. . . a catch-all. Anything that leaves the continuum. . . this close to the TARDIS. . . gets put here. . . for safekeeping.'

-Interference Bk 1

Portal Creation and resistance to radiation. Also, Einstein trying to replicate his time travel could create portals.
TARDIS 5-D
Screenshot (643)
TARDIS can take Quasars

Other stuff

As mentioned, the TARDIS cut away sections of space-time, which is High-Universal on the Time Lords' page. The TARDIS can also go 5-D, like it says on the Time Lords' page.

TL;DR

Potential Evolution (Can gain new and random powers), Resistance to Spatial Manipulation (Restored the TARDIS' interior to normal after it had been warped. Stated that the TARDIS to spatial warping), Size Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Reverted Einstein from an Ood to a human), Information Analysis (Can create 12-D datamaps and perform environmental checks), Resistance to Existence Erasure, Age Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Possesses Kinetic Extrapolator based forcefields, which can withstand many Dalek temporal weapons), and BFR (While shielded, it Krasko was unable to displace it in time)

High Universe level (TARDISes can slice off portions of the space-time continuum, and set them adrift into the Void. Has stated and shown multiple times that his TARDIS can blow a hole in time-space)

High Multiverse level+ (TARDISes exist coterminally on 5-relative dimensions to be indestructible)

Bump.

I forgot about one thing. I believe the Conceptual Manipulation should be removed from The TARDIS' page, since it's not above the Time Lords while The Doctor is.

Back