• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy discussion thread III: Riding the Eternal Wind

We can different keys for different job classes we don't need too put all on them on the same one and we should put the most useful skills and reasoning why he is 2-A WoL literally almost have every single abilities shown in the FF franchise so we can regroup them easily by Categories.

Also we can all work together all of us takes a job class and once done with it we save it, chose an other (divide and conquer) until they are all done and than review them together.

Yes. For example, I finished the bard but left out the removed abilities like Flaming Arrow and Blunt Shot.

We can keep them lore wise they are there, it was only removed because of game mechanics

Alright, his stats and base points are completed, as well as non job-specific abilities like the echo, role actions, and resistances. Yay for passive hax from the void that I can slap onto FF3, FF5, and FF14 protags!

ZephyrosOmega said:
Wow. You sure did a lot of work. I'm impressed.

Though they're still some corrections that still need to be made. First, the Warrior of Light doesn't have type 6 immortality. I get why you might think he does but you should know that not all Echos are the same. Aside from a few staple abilities like being immune to a Primal's mind control, every Echo user has an ability unique only to them. Type 6 immortality is Zeno's ability.

Also the Warrior Job's Holmgang also makes them unable to drop below 1 hp while its active.

Aridwolverine said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Wow. You sure did a lot of work. I'm impressed.

Though they're still some corrections that still need to be made. First, the Warrior of Light doesn't have type 6 immortality. I get why you might think he does but you should know that not all Echos are the same. Aside from a few staple abilities like being immune to a Primal's mind control, every Echo user has an ability unique only to them. Type 6 immortality is Zeno's ability.

Also the Warrior Job's Holmgang also makes them unable to drop below 1 hp while its active.
Didn't a rando sahagin priest body hop too

Yeah, in Post-ARR a sahagin priest was given the Echo from an ascian and gained the ability to possess other sahagins but only sahagins. Zenos' version allows him to possess Primals and empty vessels.

I had a terribly bad idea:

FF Discussion thread V: Boko no Hero Academia.

Oh yeah, had seen that one a while ago. It was pretty interesting. In a way it's easy to see, Zack has some of the most spectacular looking displays feats in the Compilation and several scalings are owed to him.

There was also this other youtube that made some pretty cool analyses of FF matchups and some DMC ones. While he had a vastly different take on tiering from us, he took a pretty in depth look a proper skill, experience, abilties and tried to measure them up. Something "Reviewer" was his username.

TartaChocholate said:
Oh yeah, had seen that one a while ago. It was pretty interesting. In a way it's easy to see, Zack has some of the most spectacular looking displays feats in the Compilation and several scalings are owed to him.
There was also this other youtube that made some pretty cool analyses of FF matchups and some DMC ones. While he had a vastly different take on tiering from us, he took a pretty in depth look a proper skill, experience, abilties and tried to measure them up. Something "Reviewer" was his username.
3topicsreviewer. He's cool, but also doesn't use stats at all

He's the one, thanks! Yeah, I think that's the biggest shortcoming of his vids, but otherwise it makes interesting to see a possibility of how some characters would measure up without one annihilating the other with a slight poke.

I really don't see how Kadaj is so high thought, once Cloud was healed he was basically a pushover.

No way Zack is stronger than Vince though.

I don't really agree with the list either, Vincent and Cloud are pretty much competing for the second place behind Sephy and as much as I like Zack, he was overtaken as things escalated with the original game and AC.

Back