• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose, but I still do not know exactly which characters that should scale to what.

Yes, most of them, but I would prefer a clearance from Matthew. He said that he would get time free soon, so I hope that he will help out.

Sorry, we just have to continue to wait until Matthew has thought this through.

Just noticed that not all of those scalings come from handbooks, some are actually just that they are both "peak human", therefore the same speed.

I think this is unreliable, as I said in a MCU speed revision before.

Well, I am open to suggestions, as I think that we usually just went with makeshift solutions, in lack of better scaling options.

Yes, agreed, but we used approximations in lack of better options. The pages were in considerably worse condition before.

Due to it's only the scaling that needs to be discussed, can Cap, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Silk, Fin Fang Foom and Rogue be upgraded first?

@Matthew

Yes, agreed, but I am too overworked to be able to properly organise who should scale to what. You, Sandman, and Spino will probably have to discuss this amongst yourselves.

Feel free to do so, and to close this one after you leave a link here.

Not yet. Let's wait for Matthew to create one.

You can remind Matthew via his message wall. It would be good if he prioritised this issue.

I'm going to make one this afternoon, but I would appreciate if you did not paint me as neglectful or irresponsible for not focusing solely on Marvel.

@Matthew

Thank you for the help. Sorry if I have been impatient. I know that you are handling other franchises as well. It is just that the Marvel revisions have waited for very long now, and I constantly have to fend off members who want them to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back