• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that this would likely scale to all non-flying Marvel powerhouses, and as such require a lot of revisions, it is best to ask Matthew to give input here.

At the very least, it's consistent with other Iron Man showings throughout comics.

Matthew will be busy merging together the Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint profiles, so I think that we have to postpone this revision for a while. However, you should preferably still inform him about this thread.

I would still prefer if Matthew states that he accepts scaling all non-flying Marvel powerhouse characters from this.

Regrettably, I think that we need Matthew's help with this, and he does not seem to have the time.

Neither do I, unfortunately.

There was also a new calculation for Silk dodging lightning that might result in speed upgrades for Spider-Man and characters scaled from him if accepted.

Regardless, it would probably be useful if you write a list of all the Marvel Comics character profiles that should scale from this for later.

If Spider-Man gets upgrade, should Captain America and the other be upgraded too? Considering Black Panther and Hawkeye dodged a falling girder that is Sub-Relativistic, Captain America reacted to a relativistic spaceship and Ghost Rider throwing a motorcycle in microseconds?

Massively Hypersonic+. Consistent with Ghost Rider's motorcycle feat and the Daredevil feat you calculated.

Black Panther and Hawkeye are Sub-Relativistic for dodging a girder. (That's the fastest girder in the world lol)

Captain America turning his head towards a spaceship is just plot convenience, and as such not reliable.

Anyway, I think that Spider-Man is supposed to be swifter than Captain America, but you would have to ask Matthew to give input here.

@Ant

Yeah, Spider-Man is faster than Captain America.

Miles Morales beat Cap within an inch of his life during Secret Empire.

Well, we have to go by general, rather than specific, portrayals, given Marvel's extreme degrees of inconsistency from story to story.

@Antvasima

I mean, generally speaking, Spider-Man has almost always been shown to react to things that Captain America can't due to a combination of superhuman speed and his Spider-Sense.

Yes, agreed, although it depends from story to story.

Okay. Perhaps we should wait until the Silk feat has been evaluated by some other calc group members, and then try to organise the upgrades of "low level" characters from Daredevil, "semi-low level" characters from Silk, and "high level" characters from Fin Fang Foom?

A list of all characters that should scale would be useful.

1. We need to gather all MHS+ calcs we have. There's a lot of them that have been made and many yet to be made.

2. We need to determine which character scales to what feat. Silk, for instance, is canonically much faster than Spiderman.

3. We need to determine which feats are outliers. MHS and MHS+ probably aren't, but anything above most assuredly is.

4. Then we need to properly edit every profile.

Thank you both for the help. I do not think that we can use the Spider-Man microseconds feat, as it is unreliable, but afaIk Silk is only a bit swifter than him, not extremely so.

It was an alternative future for Spider-Man 2099, so probably not.

I think that the Iron Fist feat seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back