• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DEATH BATTLE I will only be listing the death battles that are right and COULD be right. However not everything may be perfect. Also no controversial ones... you know why.

Boba Fett VS Samus

Akuma vs Shang Tsung

Rouge vs Wonder Woman

Goomba vs Koopa

Hagger vs Zangief

Leo vs Zitz

Yoshi vs Riptor

Mario vs Sonic

Spawn vs Kratos

Luke vs Harry

Mai vs Chun Li

Eggman vs Wily

Thor vs Raiden

Batman vs Spiderman

He- Man vs Lion-O

Shao Kahn vs M. Bison

Terminator vs RoboCop

Fulgore vs Sektor

Godzilla vs Gamera

Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Ragna vs Sol Badguy

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro

Solid Snake vs Sam fisher

Darth Vader vs Dr. Doom

Dan vs Hercule

Mega Man vs Astro Boy

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow

Pokemon vs Digimon

Ratchet and Clank vs Jak and Daxter

Flash vs Quick Silver

Joker vs Sweet Tooth

Tracer vs Scout

Ken vs Terry

Amy vs Ramona

Hulk vs Doomsday

Zoro vs Erza

Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie

Lara vs Nathan

Venom vs Bane

Voltron vs Power Rangers

Ace vs Natsu

Glacius vs Sub-Zero

Renamon vs Lucario

TJ Combo vs Balrag

Shredder vs Silver Samurai

Batman Beyond vs Spider-man 2099

Sephroth vs Vergil

Batman vs Black Panther

Kenshiro vs Jotaro

Spyro vs Crash

Pit vs Sora

Using 2C super sonic as the max, Mario vs Sonic is also right in outcome but not how the fight played out.

KarmodF said:
Master Chief vs Doomguy with the equipment they gave to both was alright.
Yeah. Though all the butthurt Doom fanboys went nuts on that video. In any case, that battle is super outdated.

Luigi vs Tails

Link vs Cloud

Bowser vs Ganon

Dante vs Bayonetta

Yang vs Tifa

All of these are sone of their most accurate battles.

Raven VS Twilight Sparkle (Raven kills my Waifu)

Batman VS Spiderman (Batman is shit without prep time)

Luke VS Harry (But that was an obvious one)

Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom

Super shadow is 4A-2C though, and Vegeta wasn't 3A-low 2C at the time. Considering how huge a tier 4B is, 4As are far beyond most 4Bs, and that one should have been shadow. If the 4C wouldn't win, the 2C definitely would, even against present.

Wokistan said:
Super shadow is 4A-2C though, and Vegeta wasn't 3A-low 2C at the time. Considering how huge a tier 4B is, 4As are far beyond most 4Bs, and that one should have been shadow. If the 4C wouldn't win, the 2C definitely would, even against present.
This was ssj2 Vegeta in GT

Dust Collector said:
Link vs Cloud

Bowser vs Ganon

Yang vs Tifa

All of these are sone of their most accurate battles.
You are joking right? Cloud blitzes Link, Bowser is Multiversal while Ganon is Stellar, and Yang is fodder.

They also got Ichigo vs Naruto right when it comes to result, but using Mugetsu in EOS is ******* ********.

Kenshiro would most likely beat Jotaro.

If Kenshiro fights with High 6-C to Low 6-B strikes all the the time, then why are we assuming his insides have the durability of a normal human's? And Stands have never been shown to be capable of phasing through other stands, so we shouldn't be so quick to assume that Star Platinum can phase through Kenshiro's all-encompassing aura.

Honestly a lot of their season 2 fights were pretty good (Good research, good animation, and mostly accurate outcomes from what I remember), but dear god I wish I could wipe the first few episodes of season 3 from my memory.

Kenshiro can't hit an MFTL though.

Jotaro has MFTL reactions, and I don't think organs are usually considered to be the dura of the characters tier unless specifically shown to be otherwise. Note how human organs clearly don't have 10b-9c dura, and how many fictional characters have been beaten by people way weaker than them through stuff like attacking organs or weak spots. If SP can't get through the aura though, then kenshiro should eventually win due to jotaro having no other way of dealing damage, but if he can then he wins via MFTL dura ignore.

I mean, a lot of them are stomps by our standards and the fighters even being comparable is outright wrong.

I don't think Luigi vs Tails waa right.

But besides that, I can't really go against this wiki's rating of other characrers to say why I think they're wrong without making multiple "revision" threads

I don't really care if they got it right,what bothers me is the downplay both characters suffer.Also,some things they say really salts my apples.

Luigi Vs Tails was horribly flawed IMO, it's possible Mario characters are going to be Galaxy level at least with Power Stars; and are Massively FTL+ with those same power ups. Mario is actually faster than Sonic XD. Sonic's 2-C rating is only usable against evil beings.

Also, Master Chief Vs Doomguy; Doomguy was nerfed a lot in that fight; especially his speed and strength. This was also before John had a 9-A feat from Halo 5 so they were both Wall level physically back then; but it's still outdated. And I'm alright with the out come, but the execution of the finally was what sucked. Bubble Shield came out of nowhere when Doomguy used the BFG, and John needs to exit the bubble shield before he can use a sticky grenade. Also, tbh fair, Halo fans would have been way more butthurt than any Doom fan if John lost.

Also, Fox Vs Bucky was fantastic. But I disagree with Spider-Man 2099 Vs Batman Beyond; Spider-Man Vs Batman was a already stomp, and while next gen fighters were more evenly matched, Miguel is still much stronger than Terry due to not being that much weaker than Peter.

The limitation of 2C only working on evil beings seems kinda ambiguous though. Firstly, evil is a wholly subjective concept, and I'm not sure if you can exactly consider some mindless embodiment of destruction as evil. That would be like trying to assign morality to a natural disaster or something. And either way, darkspines is still low 2C on its own.

Sonic isn't only 2-c against evil beings or else dark gaia, the embodiment of evil, should be 2-C and perfect chaos.

And to be honest I don't really like how they mix canon or downplay characters either.

And I found somewhere that they willingly denied some information regarding yang vs tifa.

@BlueBlur, Dark Gaia nor Perfect Chaos are 2-C; it is irrelevant whether the statement about 2-C only being used against evil beings is true for those regards. Dark Gaia isn't "The embodiment of evil" he's an ancient demon living in the center of the Earth, but he's not and abstract being. And his threat level is only Planetary, not universal let alone low multiversal.

The Chaos Emeralds have a will of their own, and contain both positive and negative energy; which the positive energy is much stronger. When Sonic uses them, it detects evil threat and gives Sonic enough to defeat his foe. Perfect Chaos was only able to absorb the negative energy, which Sonic absorbed all the positive energy and stomped Chaos. Also Chaos is neutral, not really evil, he was just berserk and outraged by humanity was all. Solaris was the only enemy to match or surpass the Chaos Emeralds full power, so it gave Sonic and his friends all of their power. Also, no evil person was ever able to harness to full power of the Chaos Emeralds to anything greater than 4-A. Dark649 was the one who mentioned all this stuff, so it's probably best to ask him for more details. But anyway, that's off topic.

Anyway, I was okay with the Mario Vs Sonic one, Darkspine is legit Tier 2 and Infinite Speed yes, though Mario is 2-B with Pure Hearts. But Luigi Vs Tails was really bad.

@DarkDragonMedeus That's the thing though dark gaia is literally stated to be the embodiment of evil and is the opposite of light gaia who is good. So by that he should be 2c and so should metal sonic and black doom.

I will contact dark649 on this though later.

Back