• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

Looks at his empty pot

"Alright clown... give me a second"

Picks up his empty pot and carves out two holes out of it with his bone saw and tosses it toward the Clown"

I put the doll in a pocket.

I then teleport behind Leon looking like this (on the horse) with three scythes rotating in the air

"I don't like how you seem to consider yourself superior to us."

He sat there, scared of what may happen if one looked at him. He looked at the weapon and sort of grinned.

DMUA said:
Trusting my instincts as every person who likes animals ever, I give them a handshake.
[From now on you control Rico's actions

He has hammerspace with all the standard equipment of CH below or equal to tier high 8-C, but he has no other supernatural abilities and all his stats are that of an avarage human, except for baseline 9-B durability]

"Hehehehehehe....HAHAHAHAHAHA....'HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"' He laughed like some madman, which he sort of was. He broke into tears of a mix. Fear, sadness and laughter. All in one.

I look back at the man who teleported behind me, creppy smile on face.

"Heh, ignorant woman." i whisper.

"I guess i should tell my name to you, that would be fair, right? My name, and you better remember, is Leon Yosefino. I will now ask again, what is your name?"

[WOMAN REEEE]

I transform into my normal, gooey, creepy dripping mouth self.

"Sophia Allison."

Looks at the large muscle man (DMUA)

"Hey you seem like a normal person, unlike everyone else, what's your name?"

this guy sounds like a ********

i ignore the man asking for my name, as he should've heard me say it earlier if he cared

"My name...I forgot my real name FIFTY YEARS AGO! HOW DARE YOU!" He held out his hand in attempts to choke.

Christian Higdon said:
"My name...I forgot my real name FIFTY YEARS AGO! HOW DARE YOU!" He held out the bonesaw.
(Uh, I meant my character gave you the pot with two holes in it as to wear as a mask. I didn't mean to give you the bonesaw)

Me and Rico shake hands, and he sees it as the start of a beautiful relationship.

In celebration, he distorts his facial muscles in a way that allows him to cough up a FN Five-seve and a Mossberg 500.

I stare blankly upon the revelation, but, in-between everything that's happened today, I guess it's acceptable.

After picking up both weapons, I find, while they are fully loaded, they're also on safety. What a responsible guy.

Such a trait is exemplified when he proceeds to cough up a strap of ammo for my shotgun, a belt for pistol rounds with a few extra MK3 grenades , and a holster for both, as well as a backpack with a little bubble on it on the back which Rico can see perfectly well out of.

"... That's... Really bizarre, but also really convinent."

I headpat Rico for his good work, which he appreciates, then I suit up with all my stuff, ready for whatever comes next.

So these insects are ignoring me? Good, i like when they fight back. That makes everything fun. I think to myself.

Now, i go look for a way out of here.

GreyFang82 said:
"Hey you seem like a normal person, unlike everyone else, what's your name?"
"... Ugh.... I think I lost mine... I have like, billions of different names people have gone by in my head and now it's kinda like finding a needle in a haystack. So...."

I think about giving myself a new name to represent me....

"Call me Everyman. It's on point and pretty distinct."

"Welp, I don't know what you guys are gonna do... But at this rate, it will get dark and likely bring the cold with it. If you guys don't want to buddy up or introduce yourselvies to each other that's fine. But I'm gonna go try find shelter. God knows what's out here at night"

Begins to slowly walk to the nearest building

[Edit: I got ninja'd by multiple people at once]

that guy gives me the jeebies

the area around me gets noticably warmer as i ready myself in case he tries to attack me while i also walk towards the nearest building

The Stranger went along and headed towards the nearest building there. It was gonna get cold, and he hated the cold.

Anyways.... I might want to follow the Clown to where he's going. I mean, I am a Psychologist, so maybe I can pretend to help so he feels like he's actually stabilizing mentally.

Back