• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

[Start]

[R1]

[X]

Upon hitting the right button, I wake up, I turn my head in both directions to look around. Then walk and hop over to the crow, tilt my head inquisitively and go "chirp!"

"Uh..."

My skin turns pure white, and a bit.. icky? Slimey for sure, there's drips of it dripping everywhere.

My eyes disappear and are replaced with giant eyeholes with small yellow eyes behind them, my lips are connected to eachother (via two sorta body-string like things. Look at the creature's profile)

"Is this supposed to happen?"

"I'm not sure about you guys"

Looks at his stomach

"But I'm still fat and short, but I feel the urge to... build something"

"Well I'm not looking bud, but if you don't mind me. I need to go find... stuff"

Eric quickly powerwalks away from the stranger and toward HI3 and Ed

"Hey, who are you guys?"

Sees the crow

"Oh..."

Overlord775 said:
The golden crow starts speaking [Your PC hears the words of the crow as if they were said in their home language]

"Oh, thy that have been blessed by the stars, you have been gifter with powers beyond that of mortals and with them a great responsavility was set upon you. In thoust hand lies the fate of the world, as the gods of old have awoken, and weather you will oppose them or aid them is but your choice"

It says with a ancient and owe inspiring tone
[re-posting the speach in case someone lost it.

Even if your PC woke up after it happened they have heard it]

"Now I bid you farewell, may your path be filled with glory and victory"

Then the golden beast leaves.

All of you then realize that you have a pot on top of your head.

Tilt my head, and then catch the falling pot with my leg cause I'm cool, then look inside.

@Everybody sans DMUA, Edwell and Christian

[You find the standard equipment of your power set character in the pot]

@Christian

You find a shiny gold coin inside the pot

@DMUA

You find a penguin inside the pot

The creature has a military dog tag around his neck

His name being "Rico"

@Edwell

You find a IOU note

"Ooooooooooooh...wait." He put the coin somewhere he wouldn't lose it and realized some people might look at his face. He went back to the pose he was in.

I use whatever Penguin taming tactics I can muster... Someone among the billions of humans out there must have learned it, and try and see if I can make this penguin not spooked by my presence.

I transform into this, throw the pot down a hole, create another one and catch it in my hands.

Then I pick up the things.

I test my powers. Lifting my finger, i crush the pot, bringing my 92FS Beretta to my hands.

I load both of them.

Eric pulls out an odd looking crossbow, a large weird backpack with an odd looking gun attached to it, and a regular bone saw

"Ah, I don't know why but this feels real good"

@DMUA

Rico pulls his hand towards you in a way that heavely suggest he wants an "handshake"

@Edward

You find a doll of Ultra Greed

"Don't look....don't look...." He repeated, scared of somebody looking. He was more scared of what may happen.

I carefuly look around. I turn to the people with me.

"Now, all of you, identify yourself!" I say, with a superiority tone.

"Now I don't find you tone very nice. But my name is Eric Toboggan, but considering what my gut is telling me. Call me Doctor Eric Toboggan"

Back