• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Fighting against Calamity fills you with Determination." (Frisk vs Tooru; 0-0-0)

Da3ggman

He/Him
This is such a dumbasss idea lmao

Rules:
  • Both are in-character
  • The fight takes place in Jojolion Morioh 20 meters from each other.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Frisk starts at their base determination, and their Reality Warping and Information Manipulation are restricted.
  • Win via Death or Incap.
  • SBA everything else

"Despite Everything, it's still you.":

"It is unavoidable that bad things will sometimes occur. That is Calamity.":

Inconclusive: @Undylan, @Ikelaggan, @Quibster, @TheOrangeGuy09

Last edited:
The fight takes place in Jojolion Morioh 20 meters from each other.
When you say start, do you mean him, or WoU? Toru ain't exactly one to engage directly and neither is his Stand.

When you say start, do you mean him, or WoU? Toru ain't exactly one to engage directly and neither is his Stand.
Tooru.

Tbh Frisk is more the one engaging, which would activate WoU by extension as they would be "pursuing" Tooru to fight.

Pursuing doesn't activate WoU, WoU is effectively its own entity and is active usually at all times given it masquerades as the head doctor. Pursuing just triggers a calamity.

I'm assuming Frisk doesn't know that WoU and Toru have a connection.

Pursuing doesn't activate WoU, WoU is effectively its own entity and is active usually at all times given it masquerades as the head doctor. Pursuing just triggers a calamity.
Meant WoU’s calamity, sorry about that.
I'm assuming Frisk doesn't know that WoU and Toru have a connection.
Correct, Frisk is just going to be trying to fight Tooru. Though, they do have information analysis, so perhaps they could glean something from that?

Feels like an Incon.

I don't know if Frisk can reach and harm Tooru, and even if they did. They need to stop the concept of calamity too. But Tooru can't kill them for good due to Frisk's resets so. I lend towards Incon.

Gonna note that Frisk could give up after enough resets but the amount of deaths it takes probably varies depending on how much Determination Frisk has. Frisk can reduce damage to stay alive at less than a hundred billionth of their health and regen from their soul with Peak Determination but idk how effective those will be against Calamity.

Feels like an Incon.

I don't know if Frisk can reach and harm Tooru, and even if they did. They need to stop the concept of calamity too. But Tooru can't kill them for good due to Frisk's resets so. I lend towards Incon.
Counted

I'm definitely seeing this as incon, frisk probably gets frying paned from the sky over and over until they quit.

Yeah, Frisk can't do anything while WoU can just kill them over and over again until they give up (The fact that they'll also be dying in the most nonsensical ways possible will probably discourage them even more).

Frisk starts at their base determination, and their Reality Warping and Information Manipulation are restricted.
If it's base, then those abilities wouldn't be used anyway as they're only for Peak DT.

Not to mention that even if Frisk is at Peak DT, they don't use the True Reset IC.

If it's base, then those abilities wouldn't be used anyway as they're only for Peak DT.

Not to mention that even if Frisk is at Peak DT, they don't use the True Reset IC.
I put it there more so to stop the possibility of it becoming a stomp with it, but thanks for clarifying.

Back