• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna VS Tooru (JoJolion)

• Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Gold Experience Requiem Giorno

Giorno:
Tooru:
Inconclusive:

Gold_requiem_manga.png
400px-Wonder_of_U_Hybrid_Infobox_Manga.png

How TF do i upload a image???
NLNcqdn.png

then if you want to paste an image.

eSWKp6n.png

Press copy image address

gRhgbJJ.png

then paste it in there. press insert then boom image uploaded.

fNm8ai0.png

this is when you can add a little kink to it. but that's optional.

i think this is what you asked?

RTZ activactes on direct attacks, would it really activacte against calamity? The attacks there are incidents/accidents that cause more damage then they should

I think it being a direct action or not doesn't matter, his ability simply prevents the affects of something from taking place
calamity trying to approach him would not have a result, and even if it did, calamity making a car or something run into him would end up doing nothing since it wouldn't have an affect.

GER probably can't "return" the calamity itself, but can "return" its effects, like an airplane door coming towards. Sadly, no canonical Stand can defeat GER (at least so far).

Last edited:
I think it being a direct action or not doesn't matter, his ability simply prevents the affects of something from taking place
calamity trying to approach him would not have a result, and even if it did, calamity making a car or something run into him would end up doing nothing since it wouldn't have an affect.
It didn't prevent the time skip or blood throwing from affecting both giorno and ger until diavolo actually attacked him though

Is not resisting, is the ability activacting to begin with, also the effects including you bumping to something and harming yourself, but worse.

GER's ability is pretty vague, and the wiki profile does not help with the ambiguity of it either
but basically if something happens to it, regardless of the details, giorno can simply make it so that it never happened
if a baseball were to be randomly going at him from wonder of u, at best it wouldn't do anything at all when it hits him, but it probably wouldn't hit him
I still have no idea if we've accepted that GER's ability is preemptive or not tho, it's very confusing to me

From what i can tell, we accept it being automatically against direct attacks, like something is pursuing giorno, i have never seen it being brought on a thread that he can nullify other abilites that don't target him like that.

I'm still curious on how it would react to giorno bumping to something and getting johnny'd? Since technically he wasn't attacked, besides maybe the damage manipulation there

if that's really what's accepted then I don't really agree with it but regardless, the calamity manipulation still is an ability that it uses, which means he could reset it regardless

GER is not "resetting abilities", it is "resetting actions", or else the time erasure would've been resetted the instant he activacted it

the blood technically wouldn’t really harm Giorno so it didn’t activate and the erasure of time also wasnt a direct negative action to Giorno

this is just something I thought of and it was pretty interesting cause
calamity vs damage reflection is an interesting interaction to me

Back