• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight me coward!

Soupywolf5

They/Them
-Soupywolf5 vs. Psychomaster35-

Why am I doing this?

I decided to make a profile, for my profile, on my profile (I have peaked in life). And after doing so I noticed Psycho has one too. So now I'm doing this Masterful reasoning

2-C Forms

Speed equalized

Charred Marrow:

Waluigi but hotter:

Please stop this:

Flame-Mario
Hi

922C9A39-4D2B-435B-8E0B-34A593BEA347
Wah

GyroNutz said:
Why is Soupywolf 2-C
He's based on SML Mario (And is actually a stronger version of him) who's possibly comparable to canon Mario from the SNES/NES era who on the wiki I made his profile on is 2-C

I believe it was from Super Mario Bros. 3, where Bowser threatened the existence of all the Mushroom Worlds by himself or something, Also Culex. Would you rather I use his 2-A form?

Afraid so my friend, its not the first time Ive had to tackle a profile and verse Im unfamiliar with to fix some wonky ratings and if I must I'll fix your ratings as well :p

So before the inevitable downgrade who seems to have the hax advantage? What do you lead with?

Although it's a shame SML isn't 9-B anymore then I could have had a match between their 9-B versions

A simple High 5-B with one good Hax like myself is feeling very intimated ovo

The pen or the sword said:
Afraid so my friend, its not the first time Ive had to tackle a profile and verse Im unfamiliar with to fix some wonky ratings and if I must I'll fix your ratings as well :p

So before the inevitable downgrade who seems to have the hax advantage? What do you lead with?
Usually just fire attacks/Danmaku, weapon creation, and teleportation, (And flight) and Occasionally sealing but not usually

I'm still working on mine. Though, this is my first attempt to make a wiki profile, even though i'm making it up.

Soupywolf5 said:
SML was a nightmare to find consistent tiering for
Really tho, first they were 10-C, then they were 9-B, then they were 9-A, then there was a mess of tier 6 feats to complicate things, and then there were the lightning shenanigans Just like Annoying Orange

Also I'm pretty sure when they were 9-B they would've had the highest 9-B AP on the site. (If the current highest is who I think it is)

Back