• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FICTIONAL FIGHTS EPISODE 2 - Rayman VS Spyro (Purple Protagonists of the PlayStation)

Our first episode is already fully researched and is in the production stage. So let's get a headstart on our next matchup! Help me research who would win in a fight!

Remember this is a friendly discussion. Turning it into an argument will eventually lead to it becoming a biased debate that will end with many flaws and hyperbole's.
Rayman VS Spyro

Spyro doesn't seem to have a page here but I've added Rayman to the topics. It should help people go back and forth faster.

You are planning all of this, which is good. I like it but did you already found the animators? You could use 3-D games base characters models or 2-D models for starters...

Edwellken said:
Spyro doesn't seem to have a page here but I've added Rayman to the topics. It should help people go back and forth faster.
Alright! Thanks! And yeah, I noticed Spyro doesn't have a page here either for whatever reason. Well I guess this is an opportunity to make one as we gather information!

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
You are planning all of this, which is good. I like it but did you already found the animators? You could use 3-D games base characters models or 2-D models for starters...
I have one 3D animator waiting to be approved, and I've contacted another 2D animator as well. That was a couple hours ago though so obviously there isn't a response yet.

Ok. Cool. I hope everything goes well and i can't wait to see this fights. I would help but i don't know what could i do to help. :/ Maybe i'll just go around asking some people and promote your Youtube video. Good Luck.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Ok. Cool. I hope everything goes well and i can't wait to see this fights. I would help but i don't what could i do to help. :/ Maybe i'll just go around asking some people and promote your Youtube video. Good Luck.

Alright thanks!

Quincy King said:
From what've I played Sypro takes this
Oh you'd be super surprised. Well first of all, Rayman has the range advantage. Yes, Spyro has fire, lightning, and his other breaths but it's pretty obvious that Rayman's fists can reach much farther. PLus Rayman has a bit of toon force on his side. Not the extend of someone like Bugs Bunny though XD

Anyways I won't be on much today... I feel like butt.

The first episode is finally out! We may have a few new researchers coming our way soon!
FICTIONAL FIGHTS - Jin VS Ryu (Tekken VS Street Fighter)
FICTIONAL FIGHTS - Jin VS Ryu (Tekken VS Street Fighter)

What feats does Spyro have? Rayman has punched teensies' spaceships into other galaxies withn seconds. This was calced at Galaxy level

Rayman stomps.

Okay so Rayman and Spyro. Intreresting Battle to say the least. Why them... They dont seem very even to be honest. It seems like Spyro is just gonna stomp Rayman. Im feeling very Mario vs Sonic like here.

Some Spyro calcs should do the trick. Or just finding some really good feats.

As a guy who's only played the Legend of Spyro, is he stronger than Classic Spyro or the other way around.

I believe Spyro has remained the same through all of his games. Besides gainng a couple new powers each game his overall strength hasn't seemed to have changed radically.

One important detail I need help with deciding. At about 2:23 in this video, Spyro comes across a fairy, and from her kiss he gets a crazy power boost that lets his flame breath not just melt metal but make it explode when before the kiss, Spyro's breath couldn't melt it at all. Should we include the fairy as a power up or keep it out as it may count as outside help.

Let's Play Spyro the Dragon (30) - A Fairy's Kiss
Let's Play Spyro the Dragon (30) - A Fairy's Kiss

Yeah... I think Rayman has this fight. Darn it, kinda wanted Spyro to win. I remembered Rayman has the vortex which can shrink enemies.

Back