• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma Vs FT Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
Fiamma33
Fairytail

Versus!

Rules: Fiamma is Aboard the Star of Bethlehem 5000 meters in the sky

This is Base Fiamma with Index's Knowledge

Fiamma has your standard in-verse Knowledge

this is current Fairy Tail verse

Win Via Lifewiping, if immortals survive, but are able to be KO'ed/Incapicated it is considered lifewiped

FairyTail Verse is aware of Fiamma's Existance and are given a months prep time

Can the verse stand up to the one who can save the world? Respect thread here

Bonus Round: Fiamma is occupanied by the other 3 members of God's Right Seat aboard The star of Bethlahem, Fairytail verse is bloodlusted, has perfect team work and have one year Prep time.

Vento is La regina del mare adriatico, Divine punishment is Restricted for obvious reasons

Acqua is Pre-Saint Destroyer

THE STRIKE THAT ENDS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES IS RESTRICTED.

I didn't think it was that bad, i thought it would actually be fairly interesting, any ideas to make it harder than?

Well, I know little about Fiamma other than that he has this one really broken hax.

Gave FT one month prep for the first round and increased prep time for Bonus round, perfect teamwork etc.

They have their etherio weapons aswell guys, lets not forget it, prep could be a key thing here

I still don't see how anything changes imo. His stats are still vastly superior to anything in Fairy Tail. Not sure if prep can help with anything.

hmmm I thought maybe Fairytail would have had some hax to trouble him, as his physical body is about the same speed

ok, I will Restrict the Strike that Ends everything it touches, maybe that'll change this

Well true, Fairy Tail does have some good hax, like Ajeel's dryness and Zerefs death magic to name a few.

Since they have prep and similar speed as well, they can likely pull of wins more times than not.

I'll give it to Team Fairy Tail 5/10 times.

Meh, Fiammas durability is to high for anything not hax and given his teleportation around the whole world and similar range he can completly outrange any and all fairy tail characters. To that comes spell itercept that he should have from index, which largely disables magic and relatively large AOE mind attacks and durability negating attacks, which fairy tail characters hardly have defense against.

If one restricts the holy right this may be an ineresting battle, but at that point it would be fiamma using just index powers to fight the verse so that hardly makes sense.

So I would suggest closing this thread as it really is a stomp thread, without the very strong restrictions to fiamma.

wow i completely forgot about spell intercept.. meh i really can't nerf Fiamma any harder than this, Guess he just wins then. can someone please close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back