• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma tweaks

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
so for those concerned Fiamma has his AP/DC for Index's controller at 6-A, but that probably isn't quite right

given that what this is based on, was supposed to destroy AT LEAST europe and asia, and possibly planetery, wouldn't that be a At least High 6-A?

Quotes for for this:

"His right arm altered the strength of the power it presented to match the strength of the
enemy he must defeat. And Fiamma had determined his enemy was World War III. I
other words, it was a great calamity that could destroy an entire planet contaminating
the surrounding area of space with a large amount of debris"

"''
If power that massive is allowed to rage without being controlled, it could easily destroy all of human civilization!! "Yes, it is unfortunate, but only for you. Given the amount of power, at least the entire continent of Eurasia will be enveloped by the light."

So the attack can bust Europe and Asia in one fell swoop?

If so its definately moon level. Russia in of itself is 45% of the moons size.

Just for a sense of scale here is Russia alone put onto the moon.

Russia and Moon
Russia on its ow

Now both Asia and Europe would definately count as moon level or more.

also just going straight off google, Asia ALONE is 44.4 million kilometres squared, while the moon is 37.9 million kilometres squared.. I didn't expect it to go into moon level though. just need more opinions on this though.

You can not compare destroying the moon to destroying a continent based in surface area, since the requirements for destroying the moon and destroying a continent are different.

Fiamma is Large Continent Level+, which is the high end of 6-A and by that fitting. If it is about the Tier then the Tier "High 6-A" doesn´t exist so there is no need to insert it.

large/multi continental i've seen on many profiles as high 6-A. like naruto and sasuke were before they had their profiles upgraded.

I can accept ur point about moonbusting different to continents however, His range should change From Continental to moon level as his attack has more range than the Moons surface at least

Wasn´t his attack range always planetary actually? Didn´t The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung reach every point on the earths surface or something?

About Tier: Just because people insert it that doesn´t mean it exists. The discussion about it is quite meaningless and not worth the while, because the tier is something that only exists to sort characters more easily. In detail and for practical use it is overruled by attack potency.

we have his range with it as continental as base, if i remember correctly but yes it should definitely be higher

Back