• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma of the Right Vs Mewtwo

I dont think I can count that because these are different versions then that thread

Not really besides the HR is perfected and more powerful, I meant more for Mewtwo since I dont really know what he can do now with his 5-b form.

Fiamma wins this handily, his moves are just to powerful from the l Old of it for mewtwo to survive. HR and the strike that ends anything should do the trick.

Fiamma pretty much does the "easy way out"

The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung and 'The Strike That Ends Everything It Touches

fiamma takes this

well, it seems Mewtwo have lots of hax indeed. unfortunately HR is auto-skill, even if Mewtwo managed to put mind control/manipulation on Fiamma, HR will protect Fiamma even if he isn't aware of enemy capabilities. and as I said in other thread, HR can bypass difference in hax and AP/dura.

Back