• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fenghuang vs The Lord Ruler

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Making matches with p haxed characters like these always seems like a stab in the dark, if I was stabbing with a blunt needle. Don't blame me if this is a mismatch

Speed is equal

High 8-C versions for both

Who wins and why?

Fenghuang:

The Lord Ruler:

Inconclusive:

She can do it in three thoughts. One to 'teleport' over to TLR, one to time travel while touching him and one to time travel away. She prefers paradoxing however, which requires a single thought.

TLR has the problem of not ever really opening with his good stuff due to nobody else in the verse being anywhere near as strong as he is, unless you want to take the thing about how he constantly mindhaxes an entire species to mean he's always doing that in which case he just does that.

He does have an always active precog up though, and constantly increases in all his stats like speed, strength, etc, so if he sees himself getting teleported away with a touch like that I could see him potentially shattering her mind all at once. Maybe not though, considering he didn't do it midway through getting killed, though that could have been PIS or due to another external factor (Vin's earring giving her a direct link to Ruin), idk.

Idk how his precog will act with Fenghuang's teleportation, since it's moreso time travelling back a bit then time travelling to the present at a different location. It's not something that will happen in the future (the act of teleporting), it's something that is changed in the past (Fenghuang's location).

He doesn't see the future itself, he can see the future actions of individuals.

Still, he wouldn't see her time travelling to a different location since that's from the past. He'd see her time travelling back in time without any real idea about what she'd do next.

Although she much prefers paradoxing right off the bat anyway

I don't think it really works like that. Her reappearing in a different location is still a thing she does after the other thing, as is her disappearing into the past.

I don't know if we'd say TLR is constantly mindhaxing or just doesn't pull his shit off at all, but how does paradoxing work and how far into the past can she travel? TLR's been insanely powerful for a really long time. Hell if she goes the wrong amount back she runs into 5-B TLR.

It does happen after she travels back in time, true, but technically that's an action she takes in the past that changes the future, not a future action. He'd probably precog her travelling back in time though.

It's just basic paradoxing. She stops her opponent from being born, or kills a weaker version of them. As for how far she can travel, technically she can travel to before the beginning of time itself, since Po with the Shuyong seeds did just that and the Shuyong Fruit >> any amount of Shuyong Seeds.

Idk. She paradoxed each of the Furious Five with hardly any prior knowledge of them, for what it's worth.

TLR wasn't even on the same planet a while ago though.

I suppose if younger TLR is unreachable for Fenghuang, she can prep with most of these, seeing as she's not adverse to stealing stuff from the Jade Palace. Among them there are artefacts that allow for body swaps (a la Ginyu), mind control, intangibility and shapeshifting to trick TLR, though the latter probably won't matter cause of precog.

Of course, there's the chance she'll fight TLR head on, assuming paradoxing won't work, in which case she'll mainly rely on afterimages and teleportation to get off cheap piercing attacks. She also does have time stop, but has never properly used it before.

Wokistan said:
TLR has the problem of not ever really opening with his good stuff due to nobody else in the verse being anywhere near as strong as he is, unless you want to take the thing about how he constantly mindhaxes an entire species to mean he's always doing that in which case he just does that.
I mean, the moment he recognizes her as an actual threat to him he'll use everything at his disposal, including emotional allomancy.

Especially he precogs her attempting to teleport him somewhere, as that's something he hasn't even seen before, and would likely chalk it up to Steel Feurochemy that is somehow about his own, which would freak him out even more.

I don't even think it'd take that long. The first teleport would be a thing he does not know of, and would immediately try to crush her upon reentrance. Also, there is a good chance, that tapping connection would prevent paradoxing all together, since it makes you a stronger astral presence, right?

Back