• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9110302-goku_mui_render_by_butanobakaart_de5lpna-fullview.png

🆚

9110637-2970749397-images.jpg

Both in character

Both at their strongest

Speed equal

both are 10 m away from each other

if a moderator attempts to close the thread lord Itachi wins by default

MUI GG

Tsukuyomi GG

Last edited:
Okay...10 m
You’re better off deleting this thread. It’s clear why you made this, you aren’t looking to make an actual good match you’re just trying to spite on Dragon Ball fans on this site. Obvious to anyone with at least 2 braincells

Nah you just don't like the Idea that Itachi stand a chance against Goku
That's not the problem trought.
The problem this is not a good match, like is either Goku looks at Itachi and he dies, or Itachi looks at Goku, and put him in a Genjutsu, this is kinda of a mismatch.

I'm just gonna... Go ahead and ask someone to close this thread to avoid another Sans situation.
Please do. And we really need some kind of rules or restriction on people making these bait/spite matches and passing them off as legit acting like they don’t know what they’re doing lol. Like I said to the OP, everyone can see past their facade

Please do. And we really need some kind of rules or restriction on people making these bait/spite matches and passing them off as legit acting like they don’t know what they’re doing lol. Like I said to the OP, everyone can see past their facade
I'm just gonna... Go ahead and ask someone to close this thread to avoid another Sans situation.
Added a nee rule (see op) now everything is fine

Yeah at this point it’s clear he’s not serious, move this to Fun and Games or close this. This match or OP himself isn’t worth taking seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back