• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These only apply to tempest hosts, the tempest destruction feats should make the "Envioremental damage" combat applicable.

| Also, here are some more quotes from the tempest trials scripts : "To Die on the Battlefield"

• Ly: What a foul spiral... This must be the entrance to the Tempest.
  • Marth: That it is. And inside, countless Heroes will stand in our way.
"The Holy Guard".

• Sanaki: That strange vortex seems to be finally disappearing.
( Dissapearing, not Weakening) " A Hero's Meddle"

• ???: The outer gate has been breached! The apostle's army is storming the castle!
  • Micaiah (Brave Echoes): Where...am I?
  • ???: Maiden of Dawn! The enemy is approaching. Please, you must withdraw inside the castle!
  • Micaiah (Brave Echoes): This... This is when Daein's forces were broken, on the verge of defeat... But why?
  • Marth: Time and space intermingle...and become distorted. Such is the confusion sowed by the tempest. Queen Micaiah of Daein, the events you once experienced have been engulfed by a maelstrom of chaos. I must ask for your aid in restoring this world to the way it should be.
  • Micaiah (Brave Echoes): If we are at that time, in that place...
  • Marth: The foe you must overcome now is the selfsame you faced back then: The Radiant Hero, Ike. He is a Brave Hero, just as you are, and one whose tale has become legend...
  • Micaiah (Brave Echoes): General Ike... We fought him here, and we lost. His strength is unmatched, yet he is willing to risk everything to save a single life... When one speaks of a "true hero", his name is foremost.
More Timeline speak, and has Micaiah beat Tempest Host!Ike, unlike what actually happened in Radiant Dawn.)

• Lilina (Summer Refreshes): The vortex finally seems to be dissipating...
(Dissipating, not weakening) "Taste of Spring"

• Lukas: The vortex is disappearing... Does that mean we eliminated the source of the chaos?
  • Marth: Yes. Thank you, Heroes. This world will see another day because of your efforts.
(Dissapearing, not weakening, and Marth says they eliminated the SOURCE of the Tempest/Chaos, which again backs up multiple tempests)

"Griel's request"

• Greil: Is that so... Your devotion to your father is admirable. I have no doubt he is proud beyond measure. ...I can feel the Tempest weakening. This is the end, Ike.
  • Ike: Father, wait! You can't go yet...
  • Greil: Ike, remember this: you have what it takes to become a great warrior... Keep fighting. Keep getting stronger...
  • Ike: Goodbye, Father...
(Griel dies/dissapears alongside the tempest once Ike beats him, which does back up 2-B to 2-A for raw AP, as both seem to scale to their durability.)

"An Alliance of Princecess"

• Sharena: The Tempest is fading. Looks like it was no match for this royal trio!
  • Fjorm: It seems so. Shall we make our way back, then?
  • Eir: I... Sharena. Fjorm. Thank you...
(Fading is, again, different than weakening. And this is Regular Shareena and Eir, who should scale to the rest of the cast even more clearly than before.) "Familiar Faces"

• Marth: Thanks to all of your efforts, this realm is safe. You have my thanks.
  • Myrrh: I no longer sense anything sinister here. Everything is all right.
(Myrrh does not even *Sense* the tempest once the heroes are done with it.)

"Chaos named" Tempest has madness manipulation (Caused an AU Micaiah to go mad and follow Chaos itself (

• ???: My truth is not your truth... Of course you don't understand, Micaiah.
  • Elincia: Who are you?
  • ???: I am but a bird... A little bird flying freely through the skies, singing whatever tune she pleases... This vortex is chaos itself... And I can feel it pulling me in... Come and play! I've learned a new song. "Oni, come to me... Follow the sound of my clapping hands..."
  • Xander: Now, wait a minute!
  • Ryoma: Another Lady Micaiah... Do you have any idea who she is?
  • ---------- Post Tempest ---------
  • Micaiah (Festival in Hoshido): Fighting her, I came to understand something, I think... Fundamentally, she wasn't evil. It was the Tempest that was driving her actions. Deep down, she was just lonely... She wanted to go to a festival and be with people. That's why she did what she did. Prince Ryoma, I must apologize on her behalf. That behavior...
  • Ryoma: There is no need for apologies, Lady Micaiah. There was no malice in her. She was simply young and free...)
and created a Black Knight that tries to get Micaiah to also join the tempest (

• Black Knight: I am not the knight you know. I reside in the Tempest, in the chaos... Maiden, come with me. Come into the depths of the Tempest. Your path lies with the goddess of Chaos.)
"Sweet Dreams"

• Marth: We've broken through the Tempest. Thank you, Tiki. And thank the rest of the brave summer warriors as well.
  • Tiki: Hmm...
  • Marth: Is something the matter?
  • Tiki: That person we fought... Was that... Was that me as a grown-up?
  • Marth: Oh... Well, you see... How should I explain this...
  • Tiki: Do I do something bad? Like in my awful nightmares, when I become a monster and hurt people? No, I won't! I don't want to become a monster!
  • Marth: Don't worry, Tiki. That was just an illusion born from the chaos of the Tempest. In the real future, the future I know, you are very kind to everyone you meet.
(Illusion Manipulation. Even if the rest of the hosts are somehow also considered Illusions, beating them is still the main cause of the tempest being destroyed/gone/dissipating/weakened, and thus, still scales to AP/Durability)

---

Also,Causality Manipulation

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1493282 ---

Part 2-

"Feud of the Fangs"

• Ursula: ...Uww...gaa... I've failed...
  • Jaffar: ...This is the end.
  • Legault: Wait! What's she— Too late. She chose death over living with her failure. No surprise there.
  • Nino: Look! The clouds are dispersing... It looks like the sky is returning to normal.

DYING is the direct cause of the Tempest being destroyed/dissipated. Further evidence for this to be considered for AP/Durability

"Invisible Ties"

• Robin (Male): Distortions flow through time and space... Causality is warped and twisted. This world's history has been set free. Who knows how it will waver and bend?
  • Chrom: What's that supposed to mean? And you haven't answered Robin's question, either. Who are you!?
  • Robin (Male): Who am I? Robin, of course. Before fate was altered, Chrom slew me. I was reborn as Grima. I have come here in pursuit of the child who calls herself Marth.
  • Robin (Female): You're saying that you're...me? From a different past?
  • Robin (Male): Indeed. We are one and the same. But we come from different worlds... Very different. Perhaps it's due to the intensity of the forces of chaos... I had not anticipated meeting a female self.
  • Robin (Female): Well, here I am.
  • Robin (Male): Would this qualify as self-loathing? Because I have an intense desire to kill you... This turmoil is fascinating.
  • Chrom: Don't you even think about it!
  • Robin (Male): Oh, Chrom... You're here? I didn't even notice you. You've grown in strength. I will have to tear some strips off of you before I devour you. Come to me... You have no choice, since the only way to escape the Tempest is to defeat me. I am the wings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell dragon, Grima.
(Infinite Timeline speak, the only way to scape/destroy tempest is to defeat the host, there is no real reason to assume Grima here is a illusion like that Adult Tiki was.)

Please put everything to be checked at the OP, from my experience if you put the rest in the replies, it can easily get ignored.

Back