• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Fire Emblem Heroes] Profile addition

I originally wanted to post this later but since I'm currently working on another verse, I prefer to post it now.

The profile would look like above (I will just reorganize the abilities section into being easier to read), with a possible adddition of a few abilities (currently on the Notes section).

1. Acausality type 1
  2. Curse Manipulation:
  3. Possibly existance erasure
  4. Time stop
  5. Resistance to Curse Manipulation
Acausality (Type 1)

Since the death of Kvasir the past, Seidr the present or Gullveig the future wouldn't affect the other two.

Curse Manipulation: (1st key only)

We know from Heidr and Seidr that the golden curse can be transmitted to the one that killed the bearer but also directly to another person as seen with the army of Gullveg.

Tied to the curse manipulation would be Corruption (Mind Manipulation?) from the scans above and transmutation (from turning Heidr into a monster.

Existance erasure: (With the Aurr powers key)​

Gullveig can erase people by bringing them to a state prior to their birth. Technically having similar powers over time, Seidr should be able to do the same, especially since in that key, Gullveig is squatting in head.

Time stop (2nd key maybe 1st)​

In the story, their never was any instance of Time Stop except in the opening movie

So does we could consider that those that can use Time Manip, can also stop time ?

Regeneration (High-Mid)

Since we know from Gullveig that one can use their time manipulation to undo their wounds.

Resistance to Curse Manipulation : (With the Aurr powers Key)​

Since after being powered by breidablik she was cured from the curse and could never be cursed by it again.

In regard to layers :​

It was already discussed here and accepted https://vsbattles.com/threads/hax-layer-evaluation-thread.161125/ but I prefer to discuss it to be sure.

Seidr (Base) would have one layer of Time Manipulation and resistance to Time Manipulation.
Gullveig and Seidr (powered) would have two layers of Time Manipulation and resistance to it.

What was accepted :

Seidr (Base):
Time manip (1 layer): Gods of light (like Seidr) can affect people like Alfonse who resist Time manipulation from the Tempest.
Resistance to Time manip (1 layer) : Can counter time manip with her own.

Seidr (Powered)
Resistance to Time manip (2 layers) : Resist Gullveig's Time Manip.
Time manip (2 layers): equal to Gullveig's.

Gullveig
Time manip (2 layers): Can affect Base Seidr who despite her resistance was completely powerless against her.
Resistance to Time manip (2 layers): Resist Seidr's Time manip.

In regard to the Time Goddesses key​

Since it technically happens after the end of the story chapter, should we consider that key as having power exclusive from the 2nd key ?

It’s my first profile so don’t hesitate to point out any mistakes i could have made.

Agree :

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
Back