• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merging Fire Emblem Heroes Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, separate profiles for Fire Emblem Heroes have no reason to exist. The game has long since been established as canon, which is even noted in the profiles themselves.

The purpose of this CRT isn't to make any edits however, its to simply allow the merging of the two profiles/the creation of a new "Heroes" key under each FE character's profile (who is in Heroes). The actual edits will come in a later CRT(s), since some of the profiles are outdated.

I've already mentioned my support for this in the past on the discussion thtead, so fully agree.

They're canon and that's already accepted by the wiki, this is just the natural thing to do.

Might as well

Though some Heroes versions aren't exactly the ones we have profiles for (Young Archanea alts, in particular, being from FE1 rather than the FE11/12 versions we currently have)

I also remember there being some alts who point out the fact that they're not the same person, but instead an alternate timeline. Like how Brave Veronica notes that she isn't the main-game Veronica, and I'm pretty sure Spring Alphonse and Sharena meet our versions during the spring event.

So we'll have to work out which cases can just be keys and call it a day, and which cases might be distinct enough to be entire profiles.

This is going to be a lot of work to clean up once we get into it...

Might as well

Though some Heroes versions aren't exactly the ones we have profiles for (Young Archanea alts, in particular, being from FE1 rather than the FE11/12 versions we currently have)
Well Heroes Marth's profile doesn't have Young Marth as any of his keys for this exact reason, so I doubt it's an issue

I also remember there being some alts who point out the fact that they're not the same person, but instead an alternate timeline. Like how Brave Veronica notes that she isn't the main-game Veronica, and I'm pretty sure Spring Alphonse and Sharena meet our versions during the spring event.

So we'll have to work out which cases can just be keys and call it a day, and which cases might be distinct enough to be entire profiles.

This is going to be a lot of work to clean up once we get into it...
It's why we just said f*ck it, and just put everyone's alts on the same profile except for the Brave versions

Basically, when adding Heroes content, check their dialogue and/or paralogue they appear in

Honestly, Heroes is pretty inconsistent when it comes to alts. Sometimes, the alts are treated as completely separate characters (As in, coming from other worlds), while other times, they are treated as being the same character.

For example, Spring Alfonse/Sharena are treated as separate characters in their paralogue, but are seemingly treated as the same in the Tempest Trials and their Castle Dialogue

Yeah, in the case of Spring Alfonse, originally it was a different version but later on our Alfonse would dress the same for Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back