• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feed Me Your Wretched Anime Suggestions

You could watch a season of Natsume Yuujinchou to see if you'd like it.
It is a slice of life, mystery and paranormal.
It is very...japanese? In a more natural-cultural sense. The stories are both intriguing and calming at the same time, the general premise is great, the music is top tier for anything that is calm.
Oftentimes when I watch an anime I think - hey, why am I watching this adaptation when the manga will give me the same experience with less time wasted? Here, however, it feels very different. The music, the color palette, the overall breezy feel of it just makes me relax and forget about all the cares in this world.
It is a very special anime to me and even my family so I think not recommending it here would be a mistake.

well that's the secret, ain't it

all of it is an excuse to give anime it's fair shot, to not be close minded to a style of art I generally dislike

I am given recommendations for whatever content people deem as good, I give it a cursory look over and say "sure, looks great" or condemn it

Overlord passed the cursory look over, I ain't even need to look hard to tell you Re:Zero doesn't

all of it is an excuse to give anime it's fair shot, to not be close minded to a style of art I generally dislike

I am given recommendations for whatever content people deem as good, I give it a cursory look over and say "sure, looks great" or condemn it

Overlord passed the cursory look over, I ain't even need to look hard to tell you Re:Zero doesn't
yap

You just completely ruined his chance of watching the funniest anime of all time. No one is watching off of this description 😭
Yeah the comedy and action is pretty great
But Idk how to describe it other than that.. It's literally just the show lol
Edit: Oh also it's from the same guy who made Cowboy Bebop, but considerably different from it besides the fact that both have good animation, fights and comedy.

Take a look at Tanya the Evil.

Back