• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats for Tower of god

Litentric has started to list off a group of feats that they think has potential as such I am creating this purely for strorage for feats to discuss at a later time.

If your a fan of Tower of god or at least have knowledge of the series your welcome to post any feats here you're aware of here, If you wish to discuss any come to here so that way we can talk more about it.

that one looked nice, unforcunatly it's just fragmantation for the most part so nothing major probably but still good damage.

Yeah, I'm guessing that most of the E-class regulars are likely building level or something somewhat higher until they get that huge power boost after the workshop battle.

I think the second feat is laure's doing not vespa.

yeah E-regular's seemed to ranger between wall-room with only a few of them borderlining small-building level, i.e. androssie. well we'll find out where they stand when we start analysing them.

don't forget the Second floor chapters, I think there are a couple of good feats that we can start off on. Laure's shinshoo attack, and Khun's crossing half the room are a couple of good speed feats for regulars in training.

Crater formed by Endrossi and Baragav after falling from a great height.

I take back what I said earlier, this feat is likely the most ridiculous one. Their height was insane. Their durability should scale to each other, though no one seems to be a physical powerhouse like Endrossi save Anaak.

Bam's thorn induced attack aftermath (It's a bit difficult to see how deep it is)

Lero's attack on Ranker, Impact of said attack, Aftermath of said attack

Reflejo's eighth shadow

Just got to the end of the workshop battle. I'll stop there. If you could search through the first season and find some feats that can be calced I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hatz's swing, this and the next chapter shows that a serious Hatz is equal to a casual anak in speed and strength.

khun blocking Rak's attack mutiple times

khun saving baam from Rak's spear when it was this far away, original distance when khun notice.

Lero pushing most if not all of the people a small distance ( with the exception of baam of course)

alright I think I got to work on this better, picking ones I know we can work on, my apologies for this, first time doing this.

size of the crown game room, size comparison between Lero, chair, and room. ( this is just so that we have a good view of the playground for the next comming feats.)

pick one from chapter 15.

Hatz breaking a cleaver looking blade .

larue's shinsoo beam

Khun's speed. Rak's spear throw

I think that's it for the most part. I think there's a couple later but for now that'll do, I'll the rest of season one tomorrow.

Alright, awesome. Once you have all of season one here we can shift through and decide was is feasible to post on the calculation thread. The season one stuff should scale to the things we don't have for the folk in season two up to the workshop battle.

'the close target ' this is for Rak's and the big guy when they both hit the target.( and the winged guy as well)

the mock fight between Anak and Androssie in chapter 31-33 I think around there, I can't just pick one since there's a lot of feats though the main one's is when Anak used shinsoo to close the gap and androssie's reaction to it. in chapter 32.

anak's hook throw and Quant's dodge , position after he dodged. best picture I get get for distance between the two.

wing guy cracks a wall with pure strength alone.

Shibisu seemed to joged for at least33 min and 13 seconds, he waited a [minute] to deal with these requlars and Quant took at least 1 min to cross it.

Hatz's staying concious after being pushed in to the wall causeing this crack.

swordman's attack and result.

Quant blitzing hoh when he was this distance away. Quant was at this distance.

Narmanda's blast ,

Androsie's kick, result

God I want to use the Quant and Androssie battle but I don't know what we can properly use, chapter 51 and the end of chapter 50.

@ Your response to my blog

Yeah I can help with calcs, but I have a lot to go through atm so it could be a while. :^)

thanks, we do need someone to do it and if your offering that'll help a lot, but if you wish to disscuss more then go to the original thread we linked at the top, this is just to store them after all.

Rak's jump and result

Larue lifting Rak this far into the air when Rak was just on the worm, here's when they were lifted( I assume at least)

Suprise ! All your Pets are liquid now!

I would love to use the Finger flick but since Name hunt station was shown, this is nothing and it probably wouldn't resault much that justifies Yuri's strength. though there is the speed here to here.

Baam's attack was faster then the bull, here , next , the one before he launched the shinsoo and finall the one after he launched it.

I'm pretty sure that's it for season one.

It'll also be worth getting the size of the thing Lo Po Bia Ren summoned that Yuri casually destroyed to look into her striking strength.

Back