• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats for Tower of god

I already posted the calculations. There Wiki Liber Proeliis has profiles of several characters already and all are well detailed.

Small bumps here just so it's not forgotten.

@Phanthaminum

If you are capable of calculating any of the feats that JBennett and I found earlier, it would be much appreciated.

You need to copy the calculations to a blog post here (while giving credit to the original author), and then ask the calc group for an evaluation.

Litentric Teon said:
Crater formed by Endrossi and Baragav after falling from a great height.
I take back what I said earlier, this feat is likely the most ridiculous one. Their height was insane. Their durability should scale to each other, though no one seems to be a physical powerhouse like Endrossi save Anaak.

Bam's thorn induced attack aftermath (It's a bit difficult to see how deep it is)

Lero's attack on Ranker, Impact of said attack, Aftermath of said attack
Has this feat been calced yet? it would serve as a good durability for endorsi and baragav and it could scale to baam and others top D regulars as well

No problem. However, it is probably best if I close this discussion, as it is quite old.

Okay. I suppose that it can stay open then.

Regardless, it is best if you try to get the best feats calculated.

Back