• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fearless Hero Vs Penguin Commando (Grace)

Getting close enough to do that when his opponent has a sword is also difficult, so even if he could i cant see him doing that.
You guys really be sleeping on his skill and stealth feats, huh? It wouldn’t be hard for Skipper to react to a single sword when he’s done much worse with projectiles, bombs, shirukens, and done them all with ease. Not to mention, he’s so stealthy, he can basically disappear while in the line of sight of someone who’s watching him. One sword is not the problem you think it’s gonna be for him.

That's not how it works. We need a calculation to prove that the laser would be relativistic, otherwise it's not valid. Skipper can react to lasers though.
You just said there was a calc, well, does the pen lazer meet some of the Standard for lazer determination propriets?
Skipper wouldn't necessarily be able to KO with Karate chop since I don't think we saw Skipper KO-ing someone equal or stronger than him with that
Presure points makes him don't need to have higher AP to OHK sinse he would just need to hit one of the presure points from puss
Getting close enough to do that when his opponent has a sword is also difficult, so even if he could i cant see him doing that.
Skipper is surprisingly skilled, and with instictive reactions he should be able to aproche Puss with only mid dificult, not to mention his stealth
Yes, but was he shown to KO people stronger than him with that?
This really isn't how presure points work. Look here

well, As said before, Skipper don't even need to get close to Puss, withh his equipament
Crowbars, grappling hook, flamethrower, grenades, rocket launchers, gas masks, surveillance goggles, jetpacks, laser pen
He tecnically can just win atacking from afar, flying with his jet pack, trowing fire every where, etc

and Puss wouldn't be able to aproche even with slealth thanks to his enchanced senses

Then with all that, can Puss even do anything if Skipper outranges, can blast him and has instinctive reactions?
As I said, If skipper goes for meele combat with Puss he still would have Mid dificult thanks to the nature of a ripper sword like puss and the skill he has with It, in this situation Puss could kill skipper... that's just how matches work my guy

As I said, If skipper goes for meele combat with Puss he still would have Mid dificult thanks to the nature of a ripper sword like puss and the skill he has with It, in this situation Puss could kill skipper... that's just how matches work my guy
Ok, though how likely will Skipper use the weapons? I'm pretty sure he leads with CQC based on what we see in the Madagascar films, though then again, is Penguins of Madagascar canon? Since I'm pretty sure it contradicts the lore of the movies

I'll probably vote Skipper mid difficulty because of these

In most Madagascar movies he don't have thouse weapons, but he use them quite a bunch in the series...

It wouldn't matter trough sinse we don't considere "Stomps becuse It's not the most likle cenerio that character A would aproche the sitiation like taht instead of like this" But If I would say... Skipper would go to CQC 20% of the time if not understimating puss and 70% of the time if he does

In most Madagascar movies he don't have thouse weapons, but he use them quite a bunch in the series...

It wouldn't matter trough sinse we don't considere "Stomps becuse It's not the most likle cenerio that character A would aproche the sitiation like taht instead of like this" But If I would say... Skipper would go to CQC 20% of the time if not understimating puss and 70% of the time if he does
Yeah I vote Skipper anyways, but I kinda think now we should separate Madagascar from the Penguins of Madagascar due to stuff in the series contradicting the movie

Don't really contradict, the films also contradict each other, same with the king julian series that is cannonicall to the movies, the penguins are just in diferent situations so they act diferently

Don't really contradict, the films also contradict each other, same with the king julian series that is cannonicall to the movies, the penguins are just in diferent situations so they act diferently
The Lemurs were never in the new york zoo for example in the movies, and if by movies contradicting each other you mean Penguins of Madagascar contradicts the three other films, then yeah it's exactly what I'm saying since the movie is canon to the series

The Lemurs were never in the new york zoo for example in the movies, and if by movies contradicting each other you mean Penguins of Madagascar contradicts the three other films, then yeah it's exactly what I'm saying since the movie is canon to the series
No, I meant that morty is a god of other dimension capable of eating souls in the cannon series and is not in the movies. The Penguis of Madagascar is cannon, just in a unknow point in time

The movies are indeed canon to the tv series as Alex references the events of Madagascar in this scene of the show. It’s just at an unknown point in time.

Puss may be a little stronger than Skipper and use a weapon more often, but this should be balanced by Skipper having extraordinary genius combat intelligence. He has the precision to throw a coin in a way that it deflects off walls to reach very specific locations in a room so he can have multiple advantages with that one action, so he should definitely be able use his acrobatics and fighting skill to battle against an opponent who uses a sword even if Skipper choses to not use his own standard equipment. I wouldn't be surprised if Skipper would graze a bunch of Puss' swings to get closer to him so Skipper can disarm him by the sword's hilt. This should be no problem since Skipper has class 100 lifting strength while Puss has class 5 lifting strength. I vote for Skipper to win.

Puss may be a little stronger than Skipper and use a weapon more often, but this should be balanced by Skipper having extraordinary genius combat intelligence. He has the precision to throw a coin in a way that it deflects off walls to reach very specific locations in a room so he can have multiple advantages with that one action, so he should definitely be able use his acrobatics and fighting skill to battle against an opponent who uses a sword even if Skipper choses to not use his own standard equipment. I wouldn't be surprised if Skipper would graze a bunch of Puss' swings to get closer to him so Skipper can disarm him by the sword's hilt. This should be no problem since Skipper has class 100 lifting strength while Puss has class 5 lifting strength. I vote for Skipper to win.
Counted. I also vote for Skipper.

Skipper fra!

Back