• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dr. Livesy vs Puss in Boots
Battle takes place on a field
Speed equalized
AP: PiB scales to 79MJ and Livesy one-shots people above 33 MJ
LS: Class 5 for PiB, Class 10 for Livesy
FIGHT!
Him:
Your favorite fearless hero:

shrek_01.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I think i'll limit it since they're faster than both of em
Yeah that's why I asked. Ain't no way boots is dodging 6 guns while fighing him. Not that the stallion would ever use them. As for the match. It's really hard cause Puss is much harder to hit than Puss is able to hit Livesy.

Yeah that's why I asked. Ain't no way boots is dodging 6 guns while fighing him. Not that the stallion would ever use them. As for the match. It's really hard cause Puss is much harder to hit than Puss is able to hit Livesy.
Puss has the size advantage but Livesy has his crazy instinctive reaction. Puss has fought several guards at once though he was mainly evading them and dashing away, while Livesy was fighting with 3 battle hardened pirates with 4 weapons all together, all with his head turned back and whilst sniffing a flower.
Additionally there's his toon force with which he can disinflate puss if he pokes him even once.

Puss has the size advantage but Livesy has his crazy instinctive reaction. Puss has fought several guards at once though he was mainly evading them and dashing away, while Livesy was fighting with 3 battle hardened pirates with 4 weapons all together, all with his head turned back and whilst sniffing a flower.
Additionally there's his toon force with which he can disinflate puss if he pokes him even once.
Yeah I do think Livesy is better in battle. The only thing puss has is literally Size advantage but yeah voting for Livesy.

Back