• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fearless Hero Vs Penguin Commando (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
puss_in_boots_vs__skipper_by_omnicidalclown1992_dc542ei-fullview.jpg

• Skipper isn't fighting on a perfect day.
  • Puss is 0.83 tons of TNT. Skipper is 0.63 tons of TNT.
Puss In Boots:
Skipper: JustANormalLemon, James_Plays_4_Games, Gilad_Hyperstar, MaidRips, koopa3144, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, TheMonkeMan (7)
Incon:

Last edited:
This is an interesting match. Skipper is very skilled in hand to hand combat, but Puss having a sword would make it harder for Skipper to get close, and Puss being one of the best swordsmen in the Shrek franchise may or may not give him an advantage

Their AP is pretty similar, so the AP gap is rather small, so both will tank each other attacks

Forgot to look his dura... okay thanks

I would say things look bad for Skipper, not only he has the AP disavantage we can also say their skills are comparable. But having a sword will always be better them having only your fists... or flipper. Both have a good amount os diferent Habilities Trough I would say Skipper has the better amount, the battle will end up no mattering them much, other them maybe presure points...

well. Still, a Sword vs flippers + Pussy having superior AP makes me belive Puss takes the W most of the time, Mid dif

Voting the cat with a hat (That should have acrobatics, IDK why he don't)

Should also mention that in the upcoming CRT, he's going to be getting some more weapons and abilities including bombs, rocket launchers, Instinctive Reaction, and enhanced senses. So, he won't be limited to just his flippers.

Should also mention that in the upcoming CRT, he's going to be getting some more weapons and abilities including bombs, rocket launchers, Instinctive Reaction, and enhanced senses. So, he won't be limited to just his flippers.
Doesn't Riko usually provide these as prep? Skipper wouldn't have them on his own

That's true, but Puss is equal in skill to Kitty Softpaws, who is also very adpet in stealth techniques. Puss himself is also stealth too, so Puss probably can deal with it

That's true, but Puss is equal in skill to Kitty Softpaws, who is also very adpet in stealth techniques. Puss himself is also stealth too, so Puss probably can deal with it
I don’t think he’s quite on the level of Skipper, who does covert operations on the level of infiltrating Fort Knox regularly and has to bypass modern security systems as well.

I don’t see why this would lessen the skill of his stealth. If anything, it would be a compliment to his ability to lead his squad and coordinate their movements together.
Because Skipper doesn't have his squad here, so while commanding them is great, he didn't do all of these feats by himself, which is important if Skipper have to fight alone here

How would he not be capable of doing the same things on his own?
Because many of these things rely on Kowalski's plans, Rico's stuff that they'll need and their overall teamwork

We can't assume Skipper alone can do all of what all 4 of them can do, when Skipper doesn't do a lot of solo missions

Because many of these things rely on Kowalski's plans, Rico's stuff that they'll need and their overall teamwork

We can't assume Skipper alone can do all of what all 4 of them can do, when Skipper doesn't do a lot of solo missions
That doesn't mean his ability to use stealth and get the jump on people, blending in with the shadows and hiding without making noise enough to be detected would be automatically rendered useless without his team. He's perfectly capable of going undetected even under his own men.

Badumpsh.

Anyways, thoughts on the matchup?
based, ngl.

Puss has a sword, which puts my penguin fella at a big disadvantage, as it's going to make it difficult let him get close. he also has a AP and Durability advantage.

dont know a whole lot about skipper, but puss is pretty skilled.

based, ngl.

Puss has a sword, which puts my penguin fella at a big disadvantage, as it's going to make it difficult let him get close. he also has a AP and Durability advantage.

dont know a whole lot about skipper, but puss is pretty skilled.
I'd recommend reading up on his intelligence section for his skill feats.

Skipper has a lot of really good enhanced senses, acrobatics, and stealth mastery feats.

I will be voting skipper, seens like he has now a lot of advantages, maily instinticve reactions letting It be dificult to Pussy counter, and having his weapons as well will make a hell for pussy to deafeat. not to mention skipper's skill feats seens more impresive them Puss

Oh right. well but would,'t the lazer pen blitz pussy?
I'm not sure that's how that works. The laser pen was never shown to move at relativistic speeds. A calc was recently accepted that does put the penguins at relativistic reaction speed but that shouldn't account for Skipper's normal movement speed.

Back