• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

...Well, ignoring that, if someone wants to make a match between Perry and Jay, they can. The Cult of Gold arc just completed, so Jay's 6-B keys are finalized.

What does he have that can pierce The Holy Trinity of H6-C?

Dont know if he can make it but he has 2-A EE/Immortality Neg, 2-A Type 9 and resists alot hax on a 2-A level.

Samael *****, Kelpie prooobably loses, dunno about V.

Emprahs Purge NP also has the reveal the "Truth" of the world thing like Slash Emperor and Ea but his Authority only extends to his Resistances as a Servant.

If Emprah beats V, then...

Well, shit, how do we decide the top?

Assuming Emprah > V, that means

Samael wins against Emprah & Kelpie, loses to V

V loses to Emprah & Kelpie, wins to Samael

Kelpie loses to Emprah & Samael, wins to V

Emorah wins to Kelpie & V, loses to Samael

We currently have a 3 way tie for 1st.

If Emprah beats V, I assume it'll be... Emprah & Samael in 1st, V and Kelpie in 2nd, because Kelpie & V have 1 win, 2 losses, and Emprah & Samael have 2 wins, 1 loss.

Just so I can participate in that fun thread Mori made. Astyana for all of her keys, excluding the first. Just to get one thing out of the way right away, I am still not 100% sure of when (in her backstory) to make her how strong, so some of her "less interesting" abilities might change keys, though none of them are rly a selling point for her anyways. The thing that makes her bs is crazy adaption, tier 0 immortality and invulnerablity and later tier 0 EE (And those won't change keys.).

Wew, I share zero tiers with Astyana. She ain't my problem.

Moritzva said:
If Emprah beats V, I assume it'll be... Emprah & Samael in 1st, V and Kelpie in 2nd, because Kelpie & V have 1 win, 2 losses, and Emprah & Samael have 2 wins, 1 loss.
Don't forget that Deus Ex profiles got revamped so Jay might be able to challenge some of them.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Moritzva said:
Don't forget that Deus Ex profiles got revamped so Jay might be able to challenge some of them.
Some people told me the cosmology for Deus Ex as written caps out at Low 1-C or smth but I dunno.

RatherClueless said:
Just so I can participate in that fun thread Mori made. Astyana for all of her keys, excluding the first. Just to get one thing out of the way right away, I am still not 100% sure of when (in her backstory) to make her how strong, so some of her "less interesting" abilities might change keys, though none of them are rly a selling point for her anyways. The thing that makes her bs is crazy adaption, tier 0 immortality and invulnerablity and later tier 0 EE (And those won't change keys.).
You got lucky with your tier placement. A lot of those aren't particularly contested.

Moritzva said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Moritzva said:
Some people told me the cosmology for Deus Ex as written caps out at Low 1-C or smth but I dunno.
Idk who told you that but they aren't affiliated with me

You got lucky with your tier placement. A lot of those aren't particularly contested.

If she has Tier 0 smurf shit weather or not its contested doesnt mean much.

She can be mind or soulhaxed to incap (only up to H 1-A) (If you can get past someone holding back hundreds of millions of minds/souls within her, as well as doing it so hard that her reactive evo can't keep up). Killing her would be though however.

Her fighting style... depends. How hungry/out of her mind do you want her? If she is clear she is very strategic due to having fought in hundreds of wars and having commanded troop throughout thouthands of fights. She usually still fights all in though, unless there is an apparent reason for her not to. Most of her magic is kinda useless at low 2-C, but her portals can be of use and she has many types of weapons stored away in a pocket dimension, like medusas head, allowing for pertification. Her tier EE flame and her absorption via eating are the biggest issue however. The resistances are all on her profile and she can just adapt to the vast majority of powers, if needed.

Well im thinking for 10-B since it has Tom Taylor who has High 1-A has like Plot Manip and High 1-A Immortality.

Back