• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
(Continued from this thread.)

317A6253-4546-49A5-BF41-6E4EDBB17662
Last time on the Wiki's Strongest: Rise of the Smurfwalker...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple characters in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier.
  • If nothing is put in parentheses next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's Tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier, however, is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also, it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • For now, Tiers 1-A and 0 are considered No Contest, due to the hard-to-ascertain nature of powers on that scale.
  • Just for practicality's sake, here is the Tiering System.
  • New: Having discussed it with peers, it seems that allowing for multiple characters to occupy each Tier is relatively reasonable. So, there are now three total Spots to occupy for each of the listings: a Top 3 Strongest per Tier, essentially.
  • With those out of the way, time to argue over arbitrary fictional power levels!
Tier:

Variable:

11-C

11-B

11-A

10-C

10-B

10-A

9-C

9-B

• 1: ~
  • 2:
  • 3:
9-A

8-C

High 8-C

8-B

• 1: ~(contested)~
  • 2:
  • 3:
8-A

Low 7-C

7-C

High 7-C

Low 7-B

7-B

• 1: ~(Contested)~
  • 2:
  • 3:
7-A

High 7-A

6-C

High 6-C

Low 6-B

6-B

High 6-B

6-A

High 6-A

5-C

Low 5-B

• 1:
  • 2:
  • 3:
5-B

5-A

High 5-A

Low 4-C

4-C

High 4-C

4-B

4-A

3-C

3-B

3-A

High 3-A

Low 2-C

2-C

2-B

2-A

Low 1-C

1-C

High 1-C

Low 1-B

1-B

High 1-B

A kind fellow let me use this to update the thread by. If there is anything potentially missing, do contact me with reasonings.

Additionally, as noted in the doc, 9-B has been temporarily cleared - feel free to reccomend people again.

Alright, in that case, I won't add them until the matches settle.

So a few things

• I had a really annoying debate with Akreious about Iblis vs Damian/Earth and I really don't see how she has a chance against either of them even with the speed advantage since Damian's absorption is passive and Earth just kinda permanently incaps.
  • Tset stomps Jestin Haal for a lot of reasons
  • Why exactly is Calamitas so strong again? I'm genuinely curious

High 2-A isn't a thing anymore, collapsed into Low 1-C. There's also Mastema and Lucifer for a second place on High 3-A, since Linx and Mebius are like ubersmurfs or whatevre

Ah, right. That.

...with that being the case, should we just auto-correct any High 2-A's we come across (ex. the current #1 spot holder, Little Red Riding Hood) to be Low 1-C? It's not really changing anything fundamental about their character, just site-wide formatting/categorization changes.

Stomped by everyone in 8-A.

Athena (LOT/Tales of nephilim) (Owl of Wisdom form) for 10-C. It's got Supergenius intelligence, while Vitreus has only average intelligence, and it's got Massively Hypersonic+ speed, while Vitreus has only supersonic+ attack speed. Duplication can seriously enhance its power, and then there's Mid-Godly Regenerationn (Vitreus only has High-Mid combat applicable Regenerationn).

Isaiah Heisei

8-A, High 6-C, High 4-C

-Has 1-B hax in all keys (59 dimensional)

-1-B resistance to some powerful hax. Immunity to Biological, Soul, and Mind Manipulation

-Decent Regen (Mid-Low to Low-Mid in higher key)

-Leads with EE magic

-Has smurfy time stop as a secondary power

-Powerful analytical prediction and information analysis (In higher keys this is limited precog and mind reading)

-Supergenius

-In 2 of those keys he can summon powerful spirits to fight alongside him

Get the EWTRTW crew on 8-A, ask HL3 about High 6-C.

Isaiah seems to get pounded in 8-A quite hard.

Also, High 6-C doesn't give a hint at being smurfy? I see zero statements of 1-B stuff at all until his final key.

• 2-A hax
  • 2-A to 1-C resistances
  • Modify can turn anything below Hyperversal to 0-D
  • Can amp up his own powers with Modify
  • Clairvoyance is kinda stupid.
Note: He doesn't have Order Manipulation in base form anymore.

That third feat is going to need some clarification since that seems like one hell of an outlier.

Yes, in the story, how does dimensionality work and how is it described int he story?

Each Dimension is a higher plane of reality, like how the 4th dimension is beyond the 3rd dimension, the 5th is beyond the 4th, and so on.

Komodo25M said:
Each Dimension is a higher plane of reality, like how the 4th dimension is beyond the 3rd dimension, the 5th is beyond the 4th, and so on.
Seems pretty vague.

I think it's kinda how the Caelum chain works, like, a 3rd dimension is completely transendant to a 2nd dimension, so on and forth.

Colzin seems to get booted, but Kang apparently has passive High 1-B causality hax

Kelpie's powers are explicitly scalar, so unless Isaiah has feats of messing with someone who operates under contradictory concepts and laws to her own her hax won't work.

I need to update Isaiah's profile but yes his hax are all 59 dimensional. along with much of his magic powers. This applies to all keys. He himself is 1-B in his last key though.

Should be done later today.

Automatic Shotgun is that op? Pretty sure Isaiah just auto dodges via intellect alone >.< (Correct me if im wrong)

Dimensions in verse work how I thought they automatically worked. Which is each dimesion above another infinitely transcends the one below it in all departments.

That probably sounds generic at this point but it works that way because that's how I thought dimensions worked when i was writing it lol.

I guess because no one is contesting it, Ethan for 3rd 7-B? Lightning Dash's Energized Lightning 41,000x speed amp is kinda yikes

Last edited:
Back