• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

So, now High 6-C is going to become an even more convoluted five way tie, since Samael still ***** over Jay.

But loses to Valev.

ZephyrosOmega said:
>Samael lost to valev
huh
Ayup. The single loss that keeps him tied down in this logistical mess of whatever High 6-C has become.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Moritzva said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
>Samael lost to valev
huh
Ayup. The single loss that keeps him tied down in this logistical mess of whatever High 6-C has become.
I thought he opened up with 11-D death stuff
Against basically everyone on the entire list except Valev, he does.

Valev is, as argued in the earlier thread, about the only person who fights fairly enough that he doesn't need to null any major haxes and can instead fight them fair and square, who also has a method of killing Samael before he goes back to Infinite Speed and revival and "Phase 2".

"So, now High 6-C is going to become an even more convoluted five way tie"

Uhh, not necessarily. I think we can fix it by measuring their wins and losses?

As an example, let's say:

-Jay beats Kelpie but loses to Valev, Samael and Emperor

-Samael beats Jay, Kelpie, and Emperor but loses to Valev

-Valev beats Kelpie and Jay but loses to Samael and Emperor

-Emperor beats Kelpie and Jay but loses to Samael and Valev

-Kelpie beats nobody

In this case we'd just list them like that.

1. Samael (3 wins, 1 loss)

2. Emperor, Valev (2 wins, 2 losses)

3. Jay (1 win, 3 losses)

and Kelpie/Kagome just get booted I know it's probably more complicated than that but I don't think there are any ways for all of them to have a win (Kelpie doesn't seem to have any matches in any case).

Nah.

Valev beat Samael but lost to Emprah & (probably Kelpie? It's a bit dubious but in the RP Vayla has shown nothing that could probably hit Kelpie reliably)

Samael wins against everyone except Valev.

Emprah wins against everyone except Samael.

Dunno about Jay.

So, Emprah & Samael are equal rn, before Jay's matches.

ZephyrosOmega said:
-Emperor beats Kelpie and Jay but loses to Samael and Valev
Emps beat V.

One thing ill say is that Emps has intense precog so if using hax gets him insta killed then he wouldnt and hed fight using his sword.

I know the above results aren't necessarily correct, it was just an example. So far we know that:

Valev: Beats Samael, loses to Kelpie and Emprah (1-2-?)

Samael: Beats Kelpie and Emprah, loses to Valev (2-1-?)

Kelpie: Beats Valev, loses to Emprah and Samael (1-2-?)

Emprah: Beats Valev and Kelpie, loses to Samael (2-1-?)

So whats the deal with Samael?

As I said Emps has crazy Precog, is an extremely skilled combatant and among the smartest Fate characters.

PsychoWarper said:
So whats the deal with Samael?
As I said Emps has crazy Precog, is an extremely skilled combatant and among the smartest Fate characters.
Samael starts at instant speed, uses info analysis, rezzes after death, and has 10-D deathhax or smth.

^Yeah basically that

ANyway I highly doubt Jay could beat Samael in his High 6-C key but he could probably take on the other 3. Best case scenario for him would then be 1. Samael and Jay (3 wins, 1 Loss each) 2. Valev and Emprah (2 wins, 2 Losses each) 3. Kelpie (1 win, 3 losses) with Kagome getting the boot

PsychoWarper said:
So what exactly does V do to beat him?
Resist info analysis well enough, even if he doesn't he has next to zero noteworthy offensive hax of his own so Samael actually decides it would be a fair fight.

V power copies and info analysises to learn his abilities and form a strategy, outskills and starts rattling up damage with AP advantage, waits until he's about dead (when he about to die, he comes back except way ******* stronger) and uses a Time Stop to contest and beat his resistances for just a second in order to soul rip and obliterate the body.

Something like that. I can't remember the full details, it was several months ago.

Moritzva said:
PsychoWarper said:
So what exactly does V do to beat him?
Resist info analysis well enough, even if he doesn't he has next to zero noteworthy offensive hax of his own so Samael actually decides it would be a fair fight.
V power copies and info analysises to learn his abilities and form a strategy, outskills and starts rattling up damage with AP advantage, waits until he's about dead (when he about to die, he comes back except way ******* stronger) and uses a Time Stop to contest and beat his resistances for just a second in order to soul rip and obliterate the body.

Something like that. I can't remember the full details, it was several months ago.
Emprah resists Info Analysis.

Ems can use his precog to see how their fight can possible go across millions of varitions, likely outskills, can amp his AP and Speed, can time stop (or at the very least slow time down) and can destroy someones mind, body, soul and concept and also negates Immortality (Types 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9).

Biggest problem involving Emprah is hes an arrogant **** but doesnt usually job unless hes trying to do something or if its a friend/family.

I'm not sure if Samael resists Precog or not. I'd have to check.

Valev had to use a lot of magic stacking to get past the time resistance, though.

Samuel has Acausality Type 4 by being controlled by a Acausality Type 5 entity, it is also hidden from Precognition that can see the futures of Acausality Type 5's, but like resistance to Sleep Manipualtion I didn't see the point of adding it as I already had Acausality to cover that. But besides this Samael also has Precognition and Analytic Prediction that can work out a infinite number of possibilities, know which of the possibilities will happen instantly, and it even works on other Acausality Type 5 entities.

Skill wise it woukd hard to know because Samael has been around since before Time began, was created as a already skilled warrior and has just been been getting more skilled, constantly learning new skills and pick fights with master fighters from across the infinite multiverse.

Time Stop is dealt with Acausality Type 4 and him nulling the effects of Time Manipulation on him on a 11D level. He resist his own immortality negation which can negate the immortalities of beings which resist immortality negation.

His body can be completely remade in instant whithout even stopping his previous action, his mind is his Higher D selfs puppeteering the body, he has no Soul, and his Concept is also the Higher D self.

Speed amp can be dealt with by the fact that Samael can also amp up to infinite speeds.

I should note that Kelpie's conceptual alienness is now god knows how many levels above the baseline for that sort of thing as I've written the lore down.

Hl3 or bust said:
I should note that Kelpie's conceptual alienness is now god knows how many levels above the baseline for that sort of thing as I've written the lore down.
s h o w l o r e

Not all of it, his pasive Power Null of Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, etc that try and affect him is. As is Resistances to things that would prevent his survival (Regenerationn & Immortality Negation, Power Null & Power Modification, etc.) As is his Mind and Empathic resistances. His Precog, Information Analysis, Death Manipulation works on 11Ds with Layered resistance.

That and my verse had a reboot between then and now, now Samael lacks a Soul to snatch, and instead of a vessel that True Form rebuilds with no fuss the old true form was much less likely to rebuild the Avatar. Plus his Information Analysis didn't have Higher D feats then so V resisted and his Precog while still impressive was able to be got around by V.

Honestly V basically had just the right conditions to slip past all of Samael's BS before and secure the win through Samael's CIS.

Tmw you will make a large star level oc who has a core that makes billions of robot clones that evolve to threats and grow stronger if one gets destroyed somehow to adapt to that while the core is somewhere away from the battle field

So from what I'm looking at right now, the list if Jay beats Kelpie will be:

1. Samael and Jay (3 wins, 1 loss)

2. Emprah (2 wins, 2 losses)

3. Valev and Kelpie (1 win, 3 losses)

If Jay loses to Kelpie, the list will be:

1. Samael (3 wins, 1 loss)

2. Emprah, Jay, Kelpie (2 wins, 2 losses)

3. Valev (1 win, 3 losses)

If FCOC is like VSBattles then the Fun and Games board should still be open after the move starts.

Back