• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

RatherClueless said:
She can be mind or soulhaxed to incap (only up to H 1-A) (If you can get past someone holding back hundreds of millions of minds/souls within her, as well as doing it so hard that her reactive evo can't keep up). Killing her would be though however.
Her fighting style... depends. How hungry/out of her mind do you want her? If she is clear she is very strategic due to having fought in hundreds of wars and having commanded troop throughout thouthands of fights. She usually still fights all in though, unless there is an apparent reason for her not to. Most of her magic is kinda useless at low 2-C, but her portals can be of use and she has many types of weapons stored away in a pocket dimension, like medusas head, allowing for pertification. Her tier EE flame and her absorption via eating are the biggest issue however. The resistances are all on her profile and she can just adapt to the vast majority of powers, if needed.
I would suggest waiting on making a match with Neo Mebius since he's been outdated for literal years. You can likely make a make with Linx though.

rubs hands together

Alright, so!

Who do I need to add, and where? And @Psycho, I suppose we're doing V vs Emprah to see if that works out?

Moritzva said:
rubs hands together

Alright, so!

Who do I need to add, and where? And @Psycho, I suppose we're doing V vs Emprah to see if that works out?
Astyana for all her keys (not the first one and second to last one (10-B and Unknown)) in all free spots

RatherClueless said:
Moritzva said:
rubs hands together

Alright, so!

Astyana for all her keys (not the first one and second to last one (10-B and Unknown)) in all free spots
So you're not challenging the current highest is what I'm gathering? You wanna cockblock others from getting any higher? xD

It's only low 2-C where I'd need to challenge someone iirc. That one is completely full though, so I couldn't cockblock, even if I wanted

RatherClueless said:
Moritzva said:
rubs hands together

Alright, so!

Imo she is kinda unfair. She has boundless durability in all her keys.

Wait what, is that allowed? Tier 0 Durability? Sounds like a complete NLF where you NEED Tier 0 strength to harm her, which isn't possible since Tier 0 Strength means you're... tier 0.

There's Tier 0 Haxes I guess

Akreious said:
Wait what, is that allowed? Tier 0 Durability? Sounds like a complete NLF where you NEED Tier 0 strength to harm her, which isn't possible since Tier 0 Strength means you're... tier 0.
There's Tier 0 Haxes I guess
Tier 0 hax is wierd too tbh

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
"Tier 0 is now just hierarchy based, so there's no restriction on tier 0 anything on non tier 0s."
Oh really?
Seed, enough. Just about this entire wiki is absolutely sick and tired of low quality Tier 0 characters with poor justifications, attack potency sections several times longer than literally the rest of the profile, alongside insanely edgy and overdone kid characters that have these nonsensically high tiers tacked on for basically absolutely no reason whatsoever.

The amount of terrible shit just about everyone in this entire community has seen from your work, varying from downright shitty writing and refusal to listening to authorties all the way to unrepentant pedophilia and sexualization of kids, is absolutely and undoubtably rephrehensible.

Don't take this as an opportunity to start shit up yet again.

Not to harp on ratherclueless since I sincerely doubt this was their intention, but including someone who has Tier 0 durability (Or any comparable stat) in a slot just feels kind of wrong, especially since we didn't allow one of Velvet's characters for having Irrelevant speed. We already don't allow Tier 0s to compete for the wiki's strongest so it feels very strange that we would allow someone who in practice is essentially a tier 0 to have a lower slot.

Said it before but the less Tier 0s the better I feel.

Not sure if I should bump Boo vs Hydra again, seeing as now theres likely better candidates for that spot from what I'm seeing.

Remove Tier 0 and then it's High 1-A, remove High 1-A and then it's 1-A+.

ZephyrosOmega said:
HIgh 1-A is fine imo
There is functionally no pragmatic difference at that point if we ban 0.

TBF on Vsbattles High 1-A hax [I.E: Perpetua , Masadaverse Presence and High End Vertigo tiers] has been used in battles on more than 1 occasion. While I'm personally not against Tier 0 hax or a non tier 0 with tier 0 hax or a stat for very specific and detailed reasons being used, I understand the logic in banning them.

JohnConquest1 said:
Said it before but the less Tier 0s the better I feel.
Not sure if I should bump Boo vs Hydra again, seeing as now theres likely better candidates for that spot from what I'm seeing.
Wasn't that a victory for Boo? I voted for Boo at least despite me still arguing Hydra's win cons

Back