• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

Not sure about that. Flurry is revised now all of their resistances are given by Kral Kaos who has very high into 1-A resistances due to being a powerful Vesvese user

doesn't 1st guy in High 6-A has passive 1-A plothax? It's not suden at all profile explains her abilities and is on his wiki for a while now.

Satan's page is outdated and still has true-godly on it. As it hasn't been updated since June of 2019 i sincerely doubt monarch ever will.

I really like Kelpie fending off High 6-C for us.

I'll just suggest Phoebus for the 3rd strongest Low 2-C, having a plethora of abilities that he will use at full power against almost every opponent, plus some powerful negation abilities. He might be able to contend with the others on that tier, but I'm too lazy to do a VS. debate for now.

Can someone compile the most recent changes for me to add after work?

Not a lot happened, I think?

• Jay gets 6-C over Colzin
  • Phoebus gets 3rd strongest Low 2-C
Harahel should share 4-A with Observer, I think, and is worth mentioning with Mastema and Lucifer in High 3-A, and below Mastema in 3-C?

I feel lile putting a character below another character in the same verse is a bit pointless, but otherwise, the changes seem fine. I'll apply when I get home.

goddamnit

5-C, I dunno where but he definitely isn't Number 1. Everywhere else? Go contact some people.

Would like to know if my guy RAI could take any of the 8-B spots. Im actually not sure if he qualifies for 8-B though since some of his weapons are definitely higher on the tiers.

Reasons:

High 6-B
passive force-field (This is likely being nerfed though)

A good regen factor that gets better as he takes more damage.

Pretty good intellect

Very powerful Biological Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Power Nullification, etc.

Resistance to some good hax like Life and Death Manip, Resistance Negation, Status Effect Induce, etc.

Has a lot of good standard equip.

---

Jay's page has received a minor tune-up (Read: getting a 60% increase in size). His match with Colzin probably needs to be redone.

I want to officially state that I'm banning all matches between ZephyrosOmega's characters and my own, I can see what their doing and I want no part in it.

Everything12 said:
I want to officially state that I'm banning all matches between ZephyrosOmega's characters and my own, I can see what their doing and I want no part in it.
Umm... Excuse me?

Care to explain what exactly it is that i'm "doing"?

I don't at all like the implication of that accusation. EDIT: Upon further deliberation, taking this to the message wall is better than clogging up the thread.

Back