• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

Since I obviously don't know everyone's characters, I will have to leave you guys to it when it comes to contacting character owners and making matches.

Wait, people have x41,000 speed amps, and I'm the OP one?

I suggested Zrazar be removed because of how packed 9-B suggestions got that would've stomped him. I would still fix Kamuzus profile.

Should I make a debate thread for Boocord vs Eternal Hydra Speed =?

So, Ethan's Lightning Dash and Super Signal combined can push him to 1911001225x, however in speed equalized, he can only reach up to just below Lightspeed because physics exists in ORW.

Speed Equal however.... Are we deciding Anything for 3rd Place 7-B? Plus, he has 95 Megatons on him

Well, at least until Damus, Jay, and Bolt come in, but I mean... Idk

Smashtwig said:
So, Ethan's Lightning Dash and Super Signal combined can push him to 1911001225x, however in speed equalized, he can only reach up to just below Lightspeed because physics exists in ORW.

Speed Equal however.... Are we deciding Anything for 3rd Place 7-B? Plus, he has 95 Megatons on him

Well, at least until Damus, Jay, and Bolt come in, but I mean... Idk
Damus and Bolt got some 4-B to Low 2-C Hax in that tier, while Jay has 7-D hax

This is actually kinda silly.

Anyone can easily make a character with High 1-A hax and get into this list. They can make it detailed and without any typos. So the thread is kinda useless unless it's only non-smurfs for every tier, that way people have to be more creative on their OC's abilities instead of giving them Tier 1 BS hax.

Smurfs shouldn't be included in my opinion.

A c t u a l l y

we have a thread purely for non-smurfs, plus we tend to be suspicious of characters who have stuff like that on a basis of quality

Like I said, people can make quality and well explained characters with very high into High 1-A hax.

And that character would get in 1st for every tier he has due to that.

There's a difference between a character that just so happens to have hax like that and one that was specifically made for the list. The former is ok, if rather odd, and the latter is outright barred from the list.

I get that but how can you know it's specifically for this list? It can look like the first, but in reality it might be second, for every tier from 10-C to all the way up to 3-A.

I guess it would be too obvious if they have a bunch of keys like that right?

It tends to be very obvious when someone is made for the list, like that witch Velvet made that was just literally every tier between 10-C and 2-B and had a shitton of completely unexplained abilities. Most people don't seem to want to try enough to actually sneak in.

Like I said, having a lot of keys doesn't mean much on its own, but it tends to be rather blatant factor in determining whether something is made for the list or not.

Ok I get it. But a character can still have many keys, high-tiered bs hax on all of his keys that is well explained, with explained abilities. Would they get into the list?

That description can apply to nearly every tier a Blazblue character occupies on VSB's version of this list. As Prom said however they'd still be viable here.

Hl3 or bust said:
  • Why exactly is Calamitas so strong again? I'm genuinely curious
Combination of Resistance-bypassing deathhax tied to every hit and the fact that there are like, no 3-As on this site. She's not really all that strong and could probably be bumped down if there was anyone around to challenge her

I remember hearing something about conceptual death hax, but what is that from exactly? I don't remember anything like that in her lore, but I might just have forgotten since I haven't played Calamity in a while.

I don't think there's any conceptual hax. I've been doing research for the verse but i don't remember seeing anything conceptual for her. She may be able to affect abstracts via scaling, but that's about it.

Wait a second, I think I remember where it's from.

Iirc Calamity has an optional modifier that makes bosses OHK you, although Death Mode DoG's is the only one that bypasses God Mode.

Ashtar is getting downgraded to High 6-A and Lilith is stronger than him now anyway. Speaking of, she should probably be the second-strongest High 6-A as cosmology revisions have given her hella smurf resistances and ark hax

Oh yeah, High 6-A

Another Black Pillars tier

I have one that I thought would beat Satan a while ago, although this was before he had the damn passive 1-A plot hax because Monarch was lazy. it's this guy btw

I'm pretty sure he beats the current #2 pretty hard, due to the 6D EE that only gets stronger with the target.

Back