• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC's Most Skilled

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
It was more or less inevitable, I guess. May as well pull the trigger.

Guidelines:

• Feats take precedence over statements. If your character doesn't have any feats and is just a wall of "they're skilled, ok", don't expect much.
    • Statements and however many years of experience without anything to back them up don't count for much on their own.
  • Pure martial skill and knowledge is important, but so is strategic ability and improvisation. Anything related to prep isn't relevant though.
  • One character per verse, and if it gets too stupid, one character per user.
  • Don't expect to have fun or to have anything concrete, given that most of these verses aren't even written out yet and thus exist mostly in people's imaginations, making this an exercise in futility.
#1: Kura (Reincarnation Wars)

#2: Mikage / Soryüshi Ryuka / Tset (Everybody Wants to Rule the World)

#3: Valev (The Infinite Consortium)

#4: Arrogance (OmniRealm Warriors)

#5: Raphael (Starcross)

#6: Isaiah Heisei (Utropia, Dream World of Insanity!)

#7:

#8:

#9:

#10:

Promestein said:
making this an exercise in futility
press f to pay respects

Either way ugh

I guess now that I think about it, Rose Alsandair does have that one time where she fought a horde of basically every guy she ever got into the pants of over the course of decades of being a thot, all of whom were brought back from the dead as Rogue Spirits comparable to her, along with generally being an Alsandair trained thoroughly in the art of fighting with might and magic

Yeah that's all I got, as memetic as Jack Alsandair is I can't think of any particular skill feats I have planned for him, besides I guess fighting the Harbinger of Death, which doesn't really mean much considering all he's done is spectated fighting since the beginning of time and never really practiced the art for himself before fighting him

Huh.

I'm going to watch this.

''Grabs popcorn as he waits for the inevitable influx of Tier 2s and 1s.''

Dies inside

(because there definitely aren't enough "best at said ability on the wiki" threads going on at the moment)

I don't know where to put this guy, but I was thinking at least top... 5? I'm tempted to say he's on par with Tset, but I'm likely wrong.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Arrogance_(OmniRealm_Warriors)

Sorry for the rushed job quality, especially for his summary and personality section, which has like, zero organization, I'll get back to it later. He has much more to him as a character, but I just want to get him out so I don't need to scroll through my sandbox every single day to edit him, plus, Verse Page Rework is my priority right now

Also, he's a piece of garbage, so I don't mind if he isn't on here just to spite his ass.

Considering his name, I'd imagine that it's more than possible for Tset to exploit his arrogance to keep him from using Override until it's too late.

Yeah, despite his name, he generally plays optimally, even in game, he still goes all out and doesn't really show any actual weaknesses with his Arrogance

Still, there is a way to beat the dude, considering idk how True Magic works, but it would... likely work, however it does. So... you're likely right? I can imagine a match going multiple ways

True Magic is basically stuff that's outside the realm of natural phenomena in nasuverse. Considering how stuff can stop time, EE people, transmute elements, etc and still be natural phenomena, that is certainly saying something.

Oh... then that may not work. I still think Tset would be able to pull a W off (simply because I want Arrogance to have as many losses as possible because he deserves it), though it's plausible that he could take an L if he ain't careful, which he will so... yeah? I dunno, this is a rushed job after all

idk who my most skilled is, so that's kinda hard. My characters do some nutty shit in fights.

No hype, just feats

Therefor i'm nominating Remia.

Things my characters have done

• Doing backflips and landing on a weapon that was lodged in the ground, and then turning around to do another one while pulling it out of the ground and throwing it at them at the same time.
  • Remia a low sweep while Sigrun was in the middle of trying to slash her, which sigrun jumped over and tried to thrust her sword through her skill, but Remia was fast and skilled enough to stretch her legs upward and wrap them around her sword arm and flip her over. Which Sigrun managed to land perfectly after being tossed behind her

• "Well, the mighty gatekeeper died by being pinned to the Gate she's supposed to protect. Now she can guard it as a corpse. Forever. I'm sure that will definitely scare all of Heaven's enem-" Artemis said before being interrupted by Michael vanishing suddenly and appearing behind her. He went for a slash at her neck, but Artemis ducked and does a front flip knocking his sword up with an absurd amount of force. Upon being upside down, Artemis fired her bow, piercing Michael in the stomach and sending him flying. As he was flying backwards through the air, she fired dozens of flaming arrows at him. The Archangel used his wings to slap away the arrows but they damaged his wings.
So essentially he tried to cut her head off from behind, she does a front flip to deflect his weapon upward, and then fire an arrow as she is upside down...

• One of my characters used a breakdance to deflect attacks from multiple master fighters.
  • Beings like Azura, have insane kickboxing skill that surpasses every single human on the planet.
  • My characters have fought with other skilled characters for trillions of years.. Sometimes longer for primordials.
  • Remia has pretty much experience against every single fighting style, and with every weapon.
  • Sheia did a Aerial cartwheel over a one of Remia's swords whens she tried to cut her in the leg. Mid air, sheia tried to use her staff to impale her head while upside down, Remia spun around and side stepped it.
"Hell no. She is strong. I want to feel those blows!~" Remia said lustfully as she licked her lips at Sheia. Sheia shook her head in disgust. Remia flew at her at insane speed which made Gabriel's eyes widen as she quickly turned her head towards Sheia. Remia formed two light swords in her hands and Sheia carried her staff in her right hand. The two flew at each other. Sheia grabbed her staff with both hands and swiped at her head, Remia blocked it with her right sword, Sheia turned her staff sideways and tried to smash her staff on her head to which Remia blocks with her left sword. Sheia sidestepped to the right and spun her staff in one quick motion to deflect her swords. Remia spun around with her back towards Sheia and slashed at her neck wit her right sword, sheia blocked with both her hands on her staff, Remia quickly followed up by spinning again but this time using her left sword to slash at her ankles to which Sheia jumped over with an Aerial cartwheel. Upon upside down, Sheia tried to pierce her with her staff which Remia spun around and side stepped. Upon landing Shiea nodded her head seemingly impressed by the angels skills. The force from their clashes early was blowing Gabriel back. Remia flew at Sheia and did a downward slash with her right sword, Sheia parried it to her left with her staff, and turned and did a spinning back kick, hitting the angel in her gut. Remia spat out blood all over Sheia face, Sheia then jumped and quickly spun the opposite direction and kick her in the face with a jumping hook kick sending her flying. Remia did a backflip mid flight, and landed with one hand on the ground before she landed on her feet."

Still need to word some things better. Descriptive fights are not easy with martial arts. But i'm pretty good at showcasing skill. I'm still trying to get better. And Remia is going to have much more when God Genesis theoretical fights is done, as well as the adding all her real fights.

My favorite is

Remia a low sweep while Sigrun was in the middle of trying to slash her, which sigrun jumped over and tried to thrust her sword through her skill, but Remia was fast and skilled enough to stretch her legs upward and wrap them around her sword arm and flip her over. Which Sigrun managed to land perfectly after being tossed behind her
Had Siggy not been a beast, she would of been swept on her ass the moment she went on the offensive with her swords. It was a pretty fast and perfectly countered low sweep. But she jumps over it and tries to impale her, Remia catches her arm with her legs and flip her over. And Siggy even landed on her feet.

That's ******* nutty. On both parts. Wish this was animated so bad.... I try my best to be descriptive so people can imagine it tho. And God genesis characters have trillions of experience and more against ppl that do stuff like that and more.

If Ryuka's page were up to date I'd suggest her for being at least comparable to Tset, but it's not (and I don't plan on updating it any time soon if at all and would kind of rather avoid debating which of the two of them is superior to begin with).

Anyway, Blane (no profile) and Kura from Reincarnation Wars are up there, as are probably a number of people in the verse due to having any number of mix-matched highly skilled characters. Ilia comes to mind and actually has a profile, but Kura is still probably the most skilled among them. She has at least multiple billions of years of experience which (I know we said doesn't mean much by itself but it's worth noting) were spent fighting against literal multiverses worth of various different types of enemies, and were constantly used to improve herself further and further to reach the impossible goal of surpassing her leader. As evidenced by Blane's encounter with her training robot, she's encountered at least millions of unique styles of martial arts in her lifetime, including ones for unarmed combat along with every weapon imaginable (and are shown to produce supernatural effects like causality and fate manipulation etc), and is capable of using quite a few of them herself. The robot itself, when limited to only a fraction of its known styles can keep up with Blane, who has the combined knowledge and abilities of characters like Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, Shirou Emiya (Composite), Jin Mo-Ri, The White Queen (Blood Sign), Composite Link and Fra, and Kura is superior to it when it goes all out. Even with all of the yes, I admit, nonsense going on in the current set, Kura is more than capable of keeping up with the party, was able to learn how to move her own concept along with the rest of them, and is still one of their heaviest hitters if not the heaviest despite her quite noticeable lack of hax relative to each of them.

Also Mikage. On top of having the skills of Rimuru Tempest, she's basically borderline composite Anima Beyond Fantasy. She has the skills, knowledge, experience, and literal genetic data of every being that exists in the verse with a Gnosis of 35 or less, which includes people like Ergo Mundus and The Bearer, who were able to go up against and defeat an enemy who not only had access to all of their own abilities, but also the combined knowledge and experience of mankind's collective unconscious, past, present and future, and actually happened to, in fact, be a lot stronger than them. Mikage's database would also include most of the Messengers, who are 21 beings each comparable to Ergo, and people like Lucanor, who despite having absolutely zero interest in fighting whatsoever, was able to pick up a sword literally twice in his entire life and became "one of the best swordmasters in the world", where several people exist that can literally stop time via swordsmanship, and characters who can solo entire armies without getting a single drop of blood on themselves are considered glorified fodder.

This is why I wasn't updating it earlier. I knew more insane skill feats would turn up. It's best to get the most insane characters out of the way first.

Now the question is, who's better; Tset or Kura? And how does Mikage compare to Tset, given the one per verse rule?

There's a decent chance that Mikage is more skilled and I absolutely wish for the sweet release of death.

Kura is likely somewhere in his ballpark considering who she scales above and what she can do, but trounces him in regards to sheer experience

VSBWRP characters are just going to take all the top spots on the merit of just being 5-6 characters from fiction, likely chosen specifically for their skill and strength, all into one.

Yep. This is inevitable. I knew this.

I'll put Mikage and then Kura. Sorry guys!

at least Tset actually does shit with his skill, unlike Mikage r e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

I- have more regrets than anything.

I was actually gonna say I would have put Kura up first, but with the whole Lucanor accelerated development Mikage has, she'd probably surpass Kura with time anyway if she hasn't already I guess?

So none of my characters are good enough for a spot? I posted multiple feats, and descriptive examples instead of "defated 20 martial artist". And most in GG has trillions of years of fighting experience and more. And it's a verse mainly about fighting. So it's kinda almost constant. I mean angels are trained with pretty much every weapon and are trained by Seraphs for trillions and billions of years

Eh, screw it, I'm feeling gutsy today.

When comparing this to fiction, high level acrobatic combat isn't really that impressive. Sure, it's definitely Superhuman, but compared to keeping constant awareness and striking against hordes of opponents from all sides, especially when those opponents are capable of becoming intangible and flying around you faster than the speed of light, like with Rose fighting hundreds of Rogue Spirits at once for a prolonged period of time, it starts to not look that impressive.

Breakdancing against multiple master fighters is a bit of a step up... before you consider that breakdancing would involve a lot of spinning and just attacking everywhere in a constant flow, as opposed to actually focusing against what you're fighting and constantly making sure every side is covered.

It's definitely good, it's just not as good as these other feats. These are ridiculously supernatural levels of skill at play, here.

And Rose isn't even absurdly skilled, either, compared to any of the shit that's going on the list.

Though all the self-respecting authors aren't adding their characters.

V gets number one via taking over the world with tactics.

I dunno looking at it it's probably one of the biggest skill feats I've actually written

which probably speaks more to how toned down my writing is than anything else

DMUA said:
I dunno looking at it it's probably one of the biggest skill feats I've actually written

which probably speaks more to how toned down my writing is than anything else
light speed mountain-

Really, the thing is, it's totally fine to say "Oh they fought all these people" but that simply doesn't leave as much of as impact as saying how they did it.

Which, unfortunately, VSBW characters have a lot of, on the virtue of having like eight characters to draw feats from.

I don't really get it. Fighting hordes of enemies is impressive, but you have to consider the following

How skilled are the people they are fighting

How fast they are greatly determines this. If my reactions allowed me to react to bullets at point blank, i can easily beat every single person on the planet until i run out of stamina.

With my verse, the skill between the angels, demons, and gods are not all that different. This is why, you won't see Remia fight 10 gods at the same time. She can hold her own skill wise, but those gods are as skilled, maybe even better if you consider Rhea and Hera. Some feats are less so skill based and more so speed base. I have no technique with a sword, but my reactions would carry me through a sword fight giving the impression that i am skilled in swordplay. When in reality, my reactions are just really good, which would allow me to block and dodge things pretty well.

What matters most is the skill of those you are fighting and how their speed and reactions match up to you. Remia can easily defeat an endless amount of swordsman, deflect bullets casually, but this is kinda by default by how superior her reactions are. But she also vastly exceeds the non divine swordsman in my verse, so she would be able to do that even with speed equal. Now, as far as Angels, demons, and gods of the verse, that is a different story as they are vastly more skilled than non divine beings.

Some of them fight for a living. Angels are trained by Seraphs, and Seraphs are trained by Duma. For trillions of years. They have experience with every weapon, every fighting style, and how to fight with abilities as well. Angel battle magic. Since it's a verse that relies pretty much on fighting, as i said before, they fight all the time. Rhea and Hera combo is said to be the mightest force in existence skill wise and strength. Being able to defeat the combined might of olympus. If you check Rhea's profile under mother and daughter duo, it shows they trained to know how to fight a variety of different enemies. Stronger ones, faster ones, stronger and faster ones, multiple fast ones, etc.

So my verse is a stranger to being able to fight multiple things. I mean, it's about fighting at the end of the day.

Well if fighting people at your skill level puts you on the list, V outskilled and beat Literal Death, so #1 him real quick.

Skill is something that is hard to do. Which is why i focus on the bizarre in my fight scenes. When i think of skill, i think "How hard is it to do that". So if Lyria does a backflip on a sword with one foot, and then pulls it out with her legs doing another backflip and throwing it at Anex perfectly while upside down, that is ******* bizarre.

Examples of skill

• catching a bullet with your toes
  • Doing acrobatics to dodge projectiles and attacks. I mean acrobatics in a fight doesn't even work irl. But doing it to dodge attacks and projectiles is mind blowing. I look at skill like "how hard is it to do that"
  • Slicing bullets with a sword and having it form a spelling on the ground intentionally.
Ricardo Diaz from Arrow was covered in gasoline, someone through a lighter at him, if it touches him, he burns to death. Yet he was somehow able to catch the lighter on the side perfectly so it does not go off. A lot of people sort of brush that off, but to me i'm aware of how crazy that was. Not only did he have the intelligence he was supposed to catch it perfectly as it was thrown, but he did that in a split second, while his entire body is wet. Granted, he got set on fire anyway, but the fact he did that blows my ******* mind. Catching a thrown lighter on it's side is not easy to do in itself. Imagine doing so under stress and fear, and in a split second, and while your hands are wet. That's mindblowing. He stil got set on fire but i was like wtf did he really just do that. Obvi there are better feats in Arrow, but still.

So if someone is shooting a volley of beams at you, you gotta consider how much skill is required to do butterfly twists and flips in the midst of dodging that without getting hit. A supernatural amount of skill is required to do that.

Unfortunately none of what you really listed compares to the list.

Skill is usually hard to do because the vast majority of the time it isn't quantifiable. There isn't a number of years you could train to become FTL, that's something outright supernatural even if it is skill. Most of the people here have either totally unquantifiable feats, like basically everything Tset has, or feats that are literally at least infinite in terms of skill, like Mikage and Ryuka.

Back