• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So many memes made out if this. You know, this is giving me a really good idea...

Why don't we make our own version of the Vs. Battle Sitcom RP?
TRANCENDED THINK

That's booooring tho. It's like making Reinhard and Mercurius the main couple in the VS Battles version. We need ''cross verse relationships.''

I'm sure if Mark and Sera are okay with us using their characters like that, then sure.

Taiyomu would be that one crazy cheerleader going around motivating people all the time about hope and stuff.

Jayduss Is that ambiguously defined (in gender) person who is super Awkward because of it.

SOLSTICE could be the sad punching bag played for comedic affect if Prom is okay with that.

Apeiros is the absolutely spoiled brat with the most troubled past ever.

aaaaand...last idea, but Sarah Vishkar as the mad and strict teacher with a soft side to her.

SiamesetheKitty said:
SOLSTICE could be the sad punching bag played for comedic
28ce6bba054b7471f7ec301050960e4a

........................................................................................

Mom I don't want to be in FC/OC anymore.

Jack Alsandair is a dude that lives an ordinary life of being a secret assassin (Wait what) who ends up beating the hecc out of anyone who mocks his beard or hair.

He is so skilled, legends say, Hobo Solos

No seriously, everytime I love a character everyone gangs up on them and I'm like screaming my lungs out---- I wasn't born to share my unlucky star with the people I looooooooooove!!

I'm so sorry but I've always bullied SOLSTICE. Maybe, one day, I'll write SOLSTICE just having a good time with no nasty parts just for you, Fate. It'll be sweet and good. An act of angelic mercy from the most benevolent and lovely woman in the world.

Linx is a good family man who ends up accidentally calling Jack a hobo constantly, finding himself being beaten to near death.

Promestein said:
I'm so sorry but I've always bullied SOLSTICE. Maybe, one day, I'll write SOLSTICE just having a good time with no nasty parts just for you, Fate. It'll be sweet and good. An act of angelic mercy from the most benevolent and lovely woman in the world.
*sniffs* Promise?

IMEAN-IDON'T NEED ANY PITY GRR :mad:

FateAlbane said:
No seriously, everytime I love a character everyone gangs up on them and I'm like screaming my lungs out---- I wasn't born to share my unlucky star with the people I looooooooooove!!
I'm sorry Fate. I'll give you every right to bully one of my characters in return. ;~;

Don't woooooorrry, everyone, I'm kiiiiiiidding

It's not like I'm making voodoo dolls and testing if they work with usernames or anythiiing.

For that Anchor one, I'd change her High 1-A to 1-A. Since the Avatar of Yog-Sothoth isn't High 1-A. And he's created by a Nigh-Omnipotent.

Yog's Avatar still gets a possibly higher after 1-A, tho. It's just because no one knows for sure if Yog would go full ballistic even if with his avatar or if he uses an inferior fraction of his power (because you know. Being everything and all). This doesn't concern Taiyomu, tho, just correcting this one out. Because as far as Yog is concerned, even a fly is technically an avatar since any and everything are facets of its being.

FateAlbane said:
Yog's Avatar still gets a possibly higher after 1-A, tho. It's just because no one knows for sure if Yog would go full ballistic even if with his avatar or if he uses an inferior fraction of his power (because you know. Being everything and all). This doesn't concern Taiyomu, tho, just correcting this one out. Because as far as Yog is concerned, even a fly is technically an avatar since any and everything are facets of its being.
Fite me

Back