• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

father (not goku) vs son (not gohan)

i dont know how this has not been made, here we go- pts naruto at the valley of the end vs current boruto. boruto has the chakra sword, can use jougan, and possibly karma if need be. naruto can... well, so his naruto stuff lol clones, rasengan, and 1 tail max in this fight. all other jutsu are also allowed

Gosh kinda feel like Naruto may get stumped. Boruto has the speed advantage because he has two speed boosts abilities, Boruto obviously has better taijutsu, his attacks are way more coordinated and he is just way smarter than Naruto. Idk who has the AP advantage tho cause Boruto is already 8A, Chakra blade is atleast 8A or 8A plus and Karma Seal is becoming atleast 8A as well. Adding in Jogan is just worse tho cause Boruto can attack chakra points with it but he can't seal them yet but he can attack them. He also can see chakr with and all the other abilities of the regular byakugan

i wanted to put skill vs expirience in this case, which seems kinda dumb if naruto goes 1 tailed, since he lsoes it all, so imma make it that he can use 1 tail, but he doenst go berserk

not even close. ever if we number enemies alone, naruto still comes out on top. mizuki, kakashi, haku, zabuza, rock lee, orochimaru, gaara, kiba, kimimaru, other sound 4 members, and sasuke.

ps forgot neji, same samurai, fodder sound village members, the twin devil mofos, and other fodder genin in the chunnin exams

Boruto- Kakashi, Ao, Shikadai, Naruto, Shizuma, Konohomaru, Shojoji, Mujina Bandits, Kawaki, Kashin Koji. Nue, Metal Lee, Shino, Momoshiki, Yuri, Hidden mist chunins, Kagura, more fodder Bandits, Sarada, Kara Puppets, Hanabi, Hinata, Iwabie. Boruto's feats are better cause the people he fought have way more experience than the people Naruto had fought and he was able to outsmart most of them

i love how u count spars lol, and fighting people like kakashi, who used no jutsus against him, or kawaki, who actually didnt do shit, is well, pretty shit lol

Dude Naruto be Kakashi is a spar tho. Also Kakashi used jutsu against Boruto. Naruto didn't even fight Kakashi now that I remember it lmao. Naruto got took out first. Also Boruto literally turns sparring into experience, that's why it's good to make note of it.

that was kinda different tho. kakashi was not holding back like he did to boruto and co. just watch how he fights both times. and yeah he did "lmao". he did get taken out first. and? how is sparring not an expirience? what im saying is that naruto has had to fight in real life situations much more than boruto. he couldve sparred many more times that naruto for all i know, but i do know that naruto has the expirience on his side here

Back