• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Father has far better regen, could eventually turn palpatine into a philosophers stone and perhabs create small stars, but thats it. Sidious has far better hax and even if he has some problems with dominating fathers mind (because of the millions of souls) he is still far stronger. Furthermore Father doent have much fightning experience and eventuelly his stone will burn out.

Sideous with mid difficulties.

How is Sidious stronger? How high above baseline low 5B is he?

Anyway, not too many of Sidious's hax seem too useful, I'm thinking that matter manipulation may be pretty good but not only is it not enough to get past Father's Regen, but Father has it as well and Sidious can't heal from it (as his healing is Manuel which won't help if he's already dead)

Gonna have to vote Father for now for these reasons, plus Reality Warping is excellent though to an unknown extent.

Yeah, Father has no defense against mind manipulation and sidius can use that with a hand wave then use sub atomic matter manipulation.

Is the mind in star wars a more abstract concept or just chemical processes/neurochemistry like in science?

Because if it's the latter, fairly sure Father could regen. Otherwise, sure thing. As for soul destroying, that's bound to take a while considering the ammount he has. And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Nuclear Fusion work at the subatomic level by manipulating atomic nuclei? Wouldn't they be on the same level or at least close in regards to that power?

Father: 1 (Gargoyle One)

Sidious: 3 (Meosos, MatthewSchroeder, LordGriffin1000)

Inconclusive: 0

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sidious not only mindrapes Father, but also desintegrates him at a sub-atomic level, and destroys his soul.
All 50 million of them?

Sidious for reasons above.

1. I'm not sure on the mind thing

2. Father can manipulate matter on an atomic level, bother have things that ignore durability I was just saying with mind manipulation Sidious could hold him no problem while using Sub atomic matter manipulation.

Nuclear fusion works on the subatomic level. I legit don't understand why his profile lists it as atomic level.

Father's Regenerationn is Low-High, that isn't going to help against Sub Atomic Matter manipulation

Guess it depend on who uses it first.

Either Father uses Matter or Reality Warping or Sidious uses Mind or matter.

Yes, I agree with that and do not question Sidious winning in the ways you mentioned above. Just saying that Father's matter manip is actually on that level if he makes Nuclear fusion.

I have no idea.

I made the thread because I legit thought either could take it, so not taking sides. Father with the power of God tried to go for Nuclear Fusion first thing in the match but who knows, Palpatine could mind or soul hax him before he goes busting everything depending on how things go.

Okay, since Gargoyle changed his vote...

Father: 0

Sidious: 5 (Meosos, MatthewSchroeder, LordGriffin1000, Gargoyle One, Cropfist)

Inconclusive: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back