• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will use the KiloFoe one since that seems to be accepted in the VSBW calc

Counted, for now. We really need a SW expert before we make judgement calls.

There's also the possibility that Palpatine uses his Precog to determine he's ****** and use Time Travel bullshit to win since I heard that's a thing he can do in a Thread between him and Accelerator.

So how's Hulk's mind resistance? Cause this Palpatine has passive mind hax in the Quadrillions (staff thread will be made to change the numbers=potency but I don't know when)

Also Impress really should explain these mechanics because unlike Warhammer Fantasy, which has souls a Low 1-C distance away, I don't recall Marvel having anything like that.

I can choose a weaker version of Hulk if the AP gap is too big, or choose a more powerful version of Sidious

Some scaling chain.

But also Hulk and Banner exists in a special state where they can tank powerful mind attacks, such as Wanda's House of M mind manip.
Yeaaaaah... Hulk stomps. No amount of upscaling is going to have Sidious fight a guy in the Kilofoe.

I saw that he's massively slower in speed, so I can't unequal that either sad. I will wait to hear Shadow's input, but if this is a stomp I, well I won't close it because I can't, but I'll nuke the thread.

Also Impress really should explain these mechanics because unlike Warhammer Fantasy, which has souls a Low 1-C distance away, I don't recall Marvel having anything like that.
Chainscale from Umar, a Low 1-Ccbeing who got mindhaxed by Strange.

The way Marvel mindhax work, psionics at least, is within the Psionic Plane, a separate realm of being where your mind exists without your body, that mind manipulators can easioy overpower.

Although apparently Palpatine has alot of Passive Abilities?

Chainscale from Umar, a Low 1-Ccbeing who got mindhaxed by Strange.

The way Marvel mindhax work, psionics at least, is within the Psionic Plane, a separate realm of being where your mind exists without your body, that mind manipulators can easioy overpower.

Although apparently Palpatine has alot of Passive Abilities?
he has passive mind and empathic hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back