• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father Balder vs The King of Nox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The Sage vs The King

Base (Bayonetta 2) Balder. He can summon Omne if he feels like it and The King can use the Sword of Tathagata if he feels like it. Battle shall take place on Earth. Win via Death.

Edit: Speed Equalized

Father balder boss bayonetta render by shardraldevius-d9k8nyc
KingGoHPrime

Who wins and why?

Exactly, which is why speed should be equalized. If it's not it's equalized its a speedblitz that wont be allowed to be added to the profiles.

With Speed Equalized, Balder should take this due to Light Speed making it impossible for the King of Nox to react in time.

Furthermore, unlike Accelerator, The King needs to announce his abilities to use them more times than not. Therefore, I'm siding with Balder for being less cocky while his Time Manipulation allows him to strike before the King gets a chance to act.

They have the same speed. King is a better figther, so Balder wouldn't do it that easily. King also has Weak force which attacks at the Atomic level (Ignores durability), also Strong force which ignores durability. There is also more that he could do, but i'm too lazy to name all the things he could do.

JK100.2 said:
They have the same speed. King is a better figther, so Balder wouldn't do it that easily. King also has Weak force which attacks at the Atomic level (Ignores durability), also Strong force which ignores durability. There is also more that he could do, but i'm too lazy to name all the things he could do.
Wont matter when time is stopped

WeeklyBattles said:
JK100.2 said:
Wont matter when time is stopped
Again, they have the same speed. King is a better fighter, he could just quickly using Hyperspeed explode his head off with Weak Force

And Balder just needs to think to activate Lightspeed, stopping time before decapitating King. King has a lot more hax than Balder does but he wont be able to use them when Balder stops time right at the beginning of the fight, which is in his character to do.

@JK

The King never opens with that since he loves playing with Weak and Strong Force (otherwise he would have done so to Mo-Ri Hui). Balder always opens with Light Speed.

Or... Balder stops time as the King does so and sticks a glaive through him.

The King is far more arrogant than Balder and wouldn't go for the kill immediately since he's a total blood knight.

Reppuzan said:
Or... Balder stops time as the King does so and sticks a glaive through him.
The King is far more arrogant than Balder and wouldn't go for the kill immediately since he's a total blood knight.
Again, he doesn't have the fighting style, or intelligence enough to do so. With Hyperspeed King can just appear behind him, explode his head off and done.

King is not arrogant at all.

Wait what? You think that Balder, the guy who in his prime fought Bayonetta to a dead standstill several times, doesnt have a fighting style or combat intelligence? And again, Balder ALWAYS leads with Lightspeed, regardless of the threat, its in his character to do so.

No. Do you even read GOH? I've seen him fight, his fighting style is not even close, nor is intelligence. And King ALWAYS uses Strong force and Weak force.

@JK

That's the thing. He doesn't open fights with his speed boosting. And yes, I've read The God of High School since its inception.

The King is arrogant. Not as bad some villains, but after getting his powers back, he refused to simply kill The Six (even though he was more than capable of doing so due to the absurd power difference between them) and didn't pull out the Sword of Tathagata immediately.

He actually does. The fight with Park, etc. When they resisted he was gonna kill thesix when he used Strong force, if it wasn't for Soo-Jin. Because he knew they wouldn't do nothing to him, King knows when someone's power is high or not.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter when there's nothing he can do about it. Like I said, most of the time, he needs to announce his abilities, Balder does not need to announce Light Speed.

Reppuzan said:
Furthermore, unlike Accelerator, The King needs to announce his abilities to use them more times than not.
Announce? As in...call out the attack? I'm pretty sure he didn't yell "Throwing Planets" when he fought Jin in space. Nor did he yell Weak Force when his vaporized ManDuk's sword.

But he does yell out, "Repulsive Force" and "Attractive Force" and "Electromagnetic Force" as well as Strong Force and Weak Force.

I vote for Okhwang. I feel like he's being severely underestimated. I agree with the others that he can quickly finish off Balder. Regardless, you'd have to do far more than stab the King to do any harm. Those far under him have been stabbed, had limbs cut off, and much more without even saying "ouch". In fact, Ultio (who has the physical power of the King), just recently got stabbed through the back of the chest with a massive sword. It literally did nothing to him.

The King at full health is far superior to Ultio (before having his power absorb) in every aspect. Just my opinion, though.

@Velias

The problem is that Ohkwang would have to immediately try to nuke the battlefield with Strong Force or tear off Balder's head with Weak Force.

On the other hand, Balder can simply waltz around Ohkwang due to Light Speed, which Ohkwang has no counter for. In the time it takes for Ohkwang to make one move, Balder could have blasted him to bits and cut him to pieces. Dante's and Ultio's best Regenerationn feats were being cut in half, but characters in Bayonetta tend to do much more than that.

Furthermore, while this one is much more of a long shot, Balder could potentially summon Omne, who's vastly superior to Sheba, if hard-pressed since it's been allowed in the OP, which further tips the power-scale in his favor.

However, I will say that Ohkwang is still superior in terms of raw power.

Also, I wouldn't call the king "arrogant". The dude wasn't killing the Six dead because he wanted to limit the body count. Hence why he offered them numerous times to give up and surrender.

Adam of darkness said:
King can just use zero friction and any attack the opponent uses becomes uselesss,while king can litrally one shot this balder guy
Can Zero Friction counter a Time Stop?

I dont really know how balder's time stop works tbh,depends if abilities of his opponents becomes null or not

As for zero friction, The King lowers friction coefficient of his body to zero,making any physical attacks useless

@Adam

The King's abilities don't matter all that much if he never gets to use them.

I dont see how cant king use his power,when all he had to do is process a thought.If speed is equalized king can process a thought and get immune to any physical attacks via zero friction (Or oneshot with strong/weak force)

After reading through what everyone had to say I'm gonna have to go with Balder on this one, he stops time and then's it's GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back