• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT

I not gonna bother on what exactly is the problem, but at the same time if you using head canon to justify things without any proof, you do realize you need some evidence to have any basis to suspect it is speculation. Otherwise, your opinion is noted.

What anyone asking wants, proof and clear reasoning for scaling, you know, things that make sense unlike contextless answers that rely on people blindly accepting them.

RegisNex1232 said:
What anyone asking wants, proof and clear reasoning for scaling, you know, things that make sense unlike contextless answers that rely on people blindly accepting them.
And? You telling me that you using proof on your side all the time? Keep in mind this does apply to both sides of the story and I talking from personal experience of course.

Head canon? The only thing I'm pointing out is that no one has given any proof or clear reasoning beyond regurgitating the VSB profiles. Some of which is literally speculation with no links to support scaling, like Aoko's AP and Speed.

The proof of vaguely defined scaling is right there in the profiles, where fighting Servants is given without a link, let alone scaling speed based of one-off statements by the profile makers. Don't see what else I need to spell this out to you.

RegisNex1232 said:
Head canon? The only thing I'm pointing out is that no one has given any proof or clear reasoning beyond regurgitating the VSB profiles. Some of which is literally speculation with no links to support scaling, like Aoko's AP and Speed.
Sure. Sure without bothering to do some research on the said topic beforehand.

From the Comptiq 2005-09 issue - Fate Dojo Q & A:

Q: In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?

A:
If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

What research does one need to point out that shitty reasoning with no links to evidence is good enough to support scaling? The side supporting the scaling should, you know, try to find evidence and lay out their thoughts on why it makes sense.

RegisNex1232 said:
What research does one need to point out that shitty reasoning with no links to evidence is good enough to support scaling? The side supporting the scaling should, you know, try to find evidence and lay out their thoughts on why it makes sense.
Because to raise any objections to the stats that may or may not be inaccurate and attempt to at least been objective as much as possible. All I seeing from you is quite the subjective claims coming out of the gutter.

Because to raise any objections to the stats that may or may not be inaccurate and attempt to at least been objective as much as possible. All I seeing from you is quite the subjective claims coming out of the gutter.

Quite rich, coming from the person with no evidence beyond nitpicks. You could come out of your own gutter too, buddy.

Said the guy who has the habit of being nitpicky in terms of scaling. Has certain standards to specific things plus I didn't originally participated in this thread until at a certain point. So if you gonna accuse me, then at least attempt to know me better than attempting to pick a random fight with me considering it seems I hit a nerve though.

I don't understand why pointing out the failure to adhere to wiki standards is nitpicky enough for you to jump in for no reason. Maybe you could try reading the rules on making profiles and giving ratings before accusing people of nitpicking? It's not that difficult, you know.

Hmmmmm curious... I did check your message wall and looks like you did have some kind of issue regarding your behavior here a few months back. Granted it is already derailing this thread so I will drop it for now.

@Regis

I gave you a quote from a Q&A that states she scales to servants. Does that work?

Paul Frank said:
@Regis

I gave you a quote from a Q&A that states she scales to servants. Does that work?

It's not really explaining why Servants with A-Rank Strength should scale to her ice feat, which is the big question. Sure, she can fight Servants with average NPs, but that is not the only thing Servants can do.

It's refering to servants in general. Average np just means an np that wouldn't allow them to just instant lolnope her like AAS, Empyrean Eye, etc.

Back