• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate revision thread (continuation)

The scaling chain is a complete mess thats why Tier 2 nasu was a mistake, why we put Low2C instead of unknown for those who scale to kama like CCC servant karna Vasavi shakti etc? They have no actual feats and they get that Tier from the scaling chain but we already know the scaling chain is broken, honestly unknown Tier would be better to solve a problem in scaling chain

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Destroying the planet in Fate isn't actually just destroying the physical planet anyways; I remember hearing talk of how the Earth has various planes and realms or something? Also, that plate analogy by Dangai Ichigo makes total sense (And kudos for making it funny).
This is about the texture of the planet. Like the Indian pantheon is in India only. And also the reverse side of the world of Britain is Avalon.

Yeah it is a mess. There's Saver who can ignore the rules moon cell. Valber who nearly destroyed the moon cell. Amaterasu who is likely above Sefar in power by 9^12. Kama who is equal to Kiara that abosorb all the Sakura five. Arjuna alter who is above the likes of Kama, she run away from india because she was afraid of him. BB you need the mystical formal wear to fight her. I dont remember though if the protoganist even fight Kiara with the mystical formal wear.

I agree with this. Good job. Also yeah, that can't destroy planet argument is wrong, it's like Izanami from Blazblue not being able to alter reality at will, she can't alter reality of the universe because Amaterasu, the one who is higher than her is stopping her to do so. It's not that she's not Multiversal+ because she can't alter reality, she's just blocked by someone who has stronger control than her, thus isn't able to. Same with servants and counter force.

I disagree with just slapping Unknown. Nasuverse scaling is way better than some of the other scaling I've seen and they're completely fine with not having Unknown and just slap the tier instead. Statements are viable justifications on their own, you don't need every single one of them to destroy the multiverse in order to scale them.

Indeed. It's not the best at the moment, but I'm sure we will have a better scaling chain in the future, with newer Fate works. And seeing Shiroyasha supporting this is a really good thing.

If someone is willing to contact staff member so that they evaluate this, that would be great.

I think anyone, even without knowledge, can be ok. This is straightforward enough to be able to be judged by people that aren't familiar. At this hour, Wok and Glass are available. Though I don't know the rest.

Scaling chain depends on who gets upgraded. More characters get upgraded, the scaling chain gets more complicated. If everyone, who is currently tier 2, gets upgraded, then the scaling chain is unknown except for a few things like: CCC servants > BB > Moon Cell. We simply don't have enough valid information to make a clear scaling chain that involves all the characters.

Justification would probably be something like: "Moon Cell is capable of creating and maintaining infinite possibilities within its Core. Each possibility is seen as a parallel world/timeline."

Yeah the scaling would be much easier if its about CCC servant and BB. Unlike the other characters like Saver and Kiara.

Wow Crimson! That's a lot of statements for Infinite parallel worlds there. Who knew it was that consistent?

And even Shiroyasha is on board with this, the same one who buffed Fate to Low 2-C and a Japanese speaker so I can say that I am definitely on board with this.

So... The justification's gonna be like:

Comparable/Superior to the Mooncell, which observed and recreated all possibilities, which are repeatedly stated to be infinite(link to scans)

Yeah, something like that. All the links will be on the profiles, at least on BB's.

As for staff members who are only knowledgeable on Stay Night, Zero and stuff like that, their opinion is still valuable and this is, after all, aimed towards people who have little to no knowledge on the verse. And we can't do anything without staff input. Of course, if he doesn't want to deal with this, that's another story, but he shouldn't feel as if his input wouldn't be valuable just because he isn't expert on the subject.

We do need Fate knowledgable members, but I think we should ask someone with knowledge about Multiversal stuffs.

Plus this thread was made for people who don't know about Fate too much, so...

For the scaling, we can just replace the old tiers with just 2-A, at least most of them. I don't see any reason why they won't scale to each other. Even Arjuna Alter and Super Karna. Trishula Shakti, Shiva's weapon, and its limited power at the use of Parvati was managed to severely damage Mara at his peak. It pained her so much that she cries and as even more evidence to Shiva being able to hurt Mara at her peak, compared Parvati's Trishula Shakti to the time when Shiva incinerated her. Super Karna and Arjuna Alter scale to Shiva obviously.

In fact, the one that will ever be controversial, maybe, aren't even Fate characters, but those are the ones in Tsukihime and Notes.

The "connecting point" to FGO is Beast Kiara and CCC Kiara.

If feats aren't clear enough, Beast Kiara may not end up scaling from her CCC self, along with the FGO Low 2Cs

Unless you count that one feat of Arjunalter resetting the universe with the Mooncell in it.

Well, FGO should still scale. Goetia and Tiamat are complete Beasts which are stronger than incomplete one like Kama and Kiara. One of Kama's goal in Ōoku is to absorb Kiara in order to become a complete Beast, thus becoming comparable to Cath Palug, Tiamat and Goetia in power. Kiara also stated that Goetia is stronger than her, I don't remember where though. Kama herself should scale to 3/R she's her literal antithesis after all.

The only thing I can think of is increase the range of Zelretch, not the potency. About the type, I still dont like it if they scale.

After this thing is, gonna make a crt about the high 7-A servants.

I can't make a statement about Types because I don't know about them much, though At least 5-A, possibly 2-A may be the best idea, since they have the statements that they are the strongest in the solar system, though we don't know if it legit applies to the likes of Beasts.

Also goodbye Guilty Gear vs Fate. I wanna do it but it's a no-no now. Though hello Blazblue vs Fate. BB vs Terumi baby.

Notes is only few page novel. And that statement is already 10+ years old. That's one of the reason Im unsure of the types. I think only Arcued have statement about being equal to Amaterasu.

Waifuhunter said this in reddit. That in Norse lost belt Surt is the prime one of the norse pantheon. And the Prime one of the human is Primate Murder Fou. The TYPES are also called the prime one of they're respective planet.

this is the thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/9ezq64/tower_of_the_end_and_fire_of_the_new_beginning/

I mean, so what if it's 10+ year old or it's a few page novel? Statements are statements no matter where it's came from. If Arcueid stated that she scales, then at least ORT scales too. Also I believe Altrouge, who is just close to Type Moon in terms power, made Beast IV her pet.

The novel is in 1999 apparently. Yeah you can say the scale, but we wont know who is at the top of the scaling chain.

We can just examine that later on, the more important thing right now is if they scale or not. Possibly sounds good to me though I don't know about others.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Also goodbye Guilty Gear vs Fate. I wanna do it but it's a no-no now. Though hello Blazblue vs Fate. BB vs Terumi baby. </div>
We all know BB stands for BlazBlue.

(Bad) joke aside, I think the more important thing right now is to get the 2A upgrade accepted.

This might end up being one of those things were we have to message every staff member.

We should probably work on the Justification though as in getting the scans. In Extella, the Altera Route. Those Parrallel worlds are referred to as "Spiritron Worlds" at the very end by Archimedes which "Spiritrons" are a mooncell only thing, from what i been reading, and seeing.

,but this would mean the Mooncell can hold several infinite sized Higher dimesional spaces.... So it would definetly be above baseline.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
This might end up being one of those things were we have to message every staff member.
Please don't do that. Only thing that ends up doing is bothering people who don't care about Fate.

Just wait for Monarch, he confirmed he's going to comment on this.

Technically I confirmed I would comment on the other fate revision thread but yeah I'll get to this one too soon-ish. I've just been rather busy recently.

Back