• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate revision thread (continuation)

Read the past thread. A lot of stuff on Extella retcon stuff on Extra. In Extra, Gil isnt affected by the far side, but in Extella, he is.

And in FGO Time temple, Goetia even said infinite possibilties. which came after Extella was release.

I specifically said that it's not to be discounted because Nasu wrote this story as well.

Quantum Time Locks and their importance is shown even more so now in current FGO with the appearance of Lostbelts, so this isn't something that's even been discarded.

It's not that quantum time locks have been discarded its that the idea of "infinite worlds isn't possible" has been discarded

Quantum time locks on their own doesn't mean you can't have infinite worlds either

Something to remember is that what's scaling here is not that the infinite timelines are being ended themselves, but that Chakravartin after taking control of the culling process is able to manipulate infinite parallel worlds and possibilities. Whether or not they exist all at once does not matter, because that process is still what is imposing those time locks. This is one of the main reasons why I think this scales to hax more than AP

I just want to say it's entirely Possible to have an Infinite space with a finite amount of spacetime continuums

The "Exterior of The World" is "The Far Side Of The Moon" which is a higher dimensional space (4D) which is infinite in size. That is something BB manipulated th entirety of in past present and future. (all other scans should be on her page)

BB also created her Caine Space, and Bug Space. This happened inside the Mooncell as well. There is also Passionlips Breast Valley, and infinite sized space that is also within the Mooncell.

The Mooncell is no stranger to having multiple Higher Dimensional (4D) Spaces within itself.

Caine Space Breast Valley Far Side of the Moon

3x infinitely above baseline, + She can freely alter her stats to her will.

Although.. tbh im interested in making a mooncell page..

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Something to remember is that what's scaling here is not that the infinite timelines are being ended themselves, but that Chakravartin after taking control of the culling process is able to manipulate infinite parallel worlds and possibilities. Whether or not they exist all at once does not matter, because that process is still what is imposing those time locks. This is one of the main reasons why I think this scales to hax more than AP
So somebody who took control of the Mooncell can have 2A Timeline Erasure hax for themself... Is this what you're saying?

I still disagree with Fate being Low 2-C when it's outright stated there is no power from Servants capable of destroying the planets in Shinjuku

Xantospoc said:
I still disagree with Fate being Low 2-C when it's outright stated there is no power from Servants capable of destroying the planets in Shinjuku
Of course, normal Servants cap around 7A or 6C. But we're talking Gods and an ancient supercomputer here.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Higher dimensional here is not 4D. Moon Cell doesn't really need a page.
But the Mooncell having page would be cool!!!

The other part of the sentence I'll have to address after work

Isht the filling process like casualty manipulation?? It's summarized by "law of conservation of events" or something like that

Diinou HotHead said:
Xantospoc said:
Of course, normal Servants cap around 7A or 6C. But we're talking Gods and an ancient supercomputer here.
And Goetia took 3000 years for a grand plan to burn a freaking hole through the planet

It wasn't to burn a hole in the planet, it was to turn human history into energy for AAS in order to rewind time to the beginning so he can remake the world without the concept of death

If Goetia just wanted to kill everyone he could have easily done that on his own without AAS just by going back in time and nuking the surface of the planet

Except he didn't until the final attack to Solomon's temple.

Which again proves he is not uni+.

Literally, no God has any real feat of Low 2-C, and now you want to make them 2-A because of verse mechanics?

Xantospoc said:
Your missing one of the context here, yes it was said no one can destroy the world. But it also said that if there is. They would be stop by the counter force.

I kindly advise you to look at Fate profiles. There you will find reasonings for the current tier. When you say "they don't have any real feat of low 2-C" I feel as if you are wasting our time.

Karma isn't universal just because she said she is love when Kiara, her equal, was going to become invincible by merging with the planet.

And BB is an arrogant brat who tends to overplay her own power

>BB - cautious around every character, plays it safe, gets defeated due to "Deus ex machina" like interventions

"BB is an arrogant brat who overestimates her power"

What even?

> BB "Cautious"

LOL WHAT? She was cheating from day one, as otherwise is the most arrogant brat ever shown, literally acts like that, and loses because of bad writing because she is OP, not because of her being clever.

Not to say most of her feats are shown to be because it's in the digital world, not because of reality, as otherwise Fate characters can't even go FTL

BB is not merged. Se is jut an AI regulating it. It's like making the janitor of a school building+ for cleaning it.

Not to say sehe has never gone through her 'universal destruction' and beings stronger than her have done things like... teleporting beings across a nebula (thinking of it as a big deal), tried to merge with a planet or tried to use the planet as a sex toy as a showcase of their greater power

But yeah, sure enough, universe+ planet Earth

She was literally playing with everyone because everyone was chasing her past version and they were trying to achieve something that couldn't be achieved (stop BB from merging with the Moon Cell).

And here we go with "digital world". Listen, this is not "Fate characters shouldn't be low 2-C" thread. I am pretty sure the OP isn't about that, so don't derail the thread with that nonsense. You are free to open another thread.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I guess digimon should be downgraded from High 1-C because their feats were in the digital world then ovo
I really think they should, but at least the villains have also affected the human universe.

So she was being cautious and playing with everyone?

See how your own logic contradicts it

Look, the thread is a mistake,as you are giving a wrong explaination to an verse that shouldn't be even 5-B and upgrade it to 2-A.

And for the record, destroying the planet in fate is way different from destroying it in real life. Clearly you have no understanding of the Fate cosmology.

Da Vinci's statment in Shinjuku said that no servant can blow up the planet. It wasn't even that they are too weak to do so it's that the counter force, you know that thing that everyone who tries to reach the root is scared of activating, would stop them.

We have people like Kama who fused with the universe, BB who created infinite spaces and fused with the whole mooncell which can create universes with their own spacetime, Arjuna who was stated to have reset the universe multiple times with Mahapralaya etc. So the whole "cant even bust the planet" thing is clearly not just based on power a big part of it is because of the counter force

If you actually had any knowledge on the subject then this wouldn't be so hard to understand.

She was playing and teasing people. She literally has "BB channel" that shows how everything is hers to play with. She was cautious at the same time. You can be both things at the same time.

Feats are all there, we had discussion threads about this. This is not a thread to have that discussion, so don't clug it with nonsensical arguments that are not even relevant here.

Dangai Ichigo said:
It's like this: I am totally capable of destroy a plate but can I actually do that ? No, because my mom would rip my But apart if I did.
Servants = Me

Counter Force = My mom ready to rip me apart if I misbehave
I love this

Really? We're still arguing the "Fateverse can't be above Planet" thing? If that were true then even the 5-A rating of Kiara from before would be nonsensical. This is a very outdated argument, and it has been shot down countless times before in the Low 2-C upgrade thread.

Destroying the planet in Fate isn't actually just destroying the physical planet anyways; I remember hearing talk of how the Earth has various planes and realms or something? Also, that plate analogy by Dangai Ichigo makes total sense (And kudos for making it funny).

Please Xanto, drop this "no one can be higher than 5-B" stuff because it's just derailing the thread. If you really want to nerf Fate, then make a blog or do another CRT. This thread is to discuss whether or not 2-A Fate for the God tiers is legit.

Speaking of, shouldn't we start contacting mods? So they can evaluate this?

Back