• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Extella buffs

I dunno if anyone has played through the game in its entirety yet, but from what I can gather some definite revisions are needed in light of Nero's Fate/Extella showings. On top of defeating multiple other servants from Fate canon (sometimes several at once), she shows the ability to battle Altera evenly (it was even said Imperial Privilege could let her withstand a direct hit from Teardrop Photon Ray - which, aside from being an A++ rank anti-army noble phantasm on par with Excalibur, was retconned to literally be the God of War Mars blasting his full divine might down from the heavens at a target of Altera's choosing), singlehandedly defeats Altera's Titan form that took the combined might of multiple Heroic Spirits and a direct hit from Excalibur to destroy when it surfaced on Earth thousands of years ago, defeats Archimedes, who was an empowered servant of the Umbral Star and drawing the exact amount of energy from it necessary to defeat any servant who opposed him, and probably a bunch of other stuff I haven't seen.

At the climax of one route she gains access to Altera's Photon Ray herself, and in her hands when used in conjunction with Aestus Domus Aurea it becomes an "Anti-Star" Noble Phantasm that can overcome a field that provides multidimensional defense (which even Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish can't do, if you consider Avalon to be that). And then there's Saber Venus in general...

Nah, didn't mean to imply that. She obliterates the core of the Umbral Star fragment, though, which Archimedes described as being surrounded by a 'multidimensional' force field.

I haven't seen much discussion on Fate whenever Extra CCC or something like that is brought up.

For instance, this site has BB at planet level, while the russian counterpart has her at universal level. Several mentions of higher dimensions in Extra CCC were never discussed here, to my knowledge. Considering Extella takes place in the same universe and there is no official english translation, I doubt you'll find your answers here.

I recommend this site for any Fate related questions: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/

Gotcha. It's a shame Extra CCC never got localized, it seems like a core piece of any discussion regarding the EXTRAverse that's just permanently missing (or at least vague for non-Japanese speakers). Here's hoping that fan translation project makes some headway.

Thanks for the link! I'll check that place out.

I don't know...

In Fate/Extella, any Servant can beat any other Servant via Dynasty Warriors logic. So Elizabeth can take down the likes of freaking Karna when the latter is not gimped by a lack of mana in any way. Not sure if we scale like that.

Of course, I haven't played the game myself to be 100% certain about these kinds of things.

Reppuzan said:
I don't know...
In Fate/Extella, any Servant can beat any other Servant via Dynasty Warriors logic. So Elizabeth can take down the likes of freaking Karna when the latter is not gimped by a lack of mana in any way. Not sure if we scale like that.

Of course, I haven't played the game myself to be 100% certain about these kinds of things.
Yeah, that's a fair point. I think the battles and victories that happen as part of the story in the various routes could be considered more valid, though? They have more of a narrative backing.

Few issues.

1) In fact yes Nero survived Teardrop WITH the regalia at the point of almost being destroyed iirc.

2) The titan that you defeat isn't the same as the one from 14.000 year ago, it's a depovered one + not even in it's 7th form, which is the truly one who can compare to someone like Amaterasu (Although Amaterasu is still stronger at this point).

3) The Anti-"Star" is just a mistranslation of Anti-World.

1) Unless I'm misremembering she doesn't take Teardrop head-on, she uses the Regalia + Caster's magic to make it look like she's hit by it, then uses presence concealment to strike at Altera. She states the full power of Imperial Privilege would allow her to survive the attack but that the Regalia itself would likely be destroyed.

2) Fair, though in the interest of me tightening my knowledge do you remember at what point in the game that was addressed? Chances are I missed it.

3)Also fair. Star did seem excessive even for Fate.

Back